Alex

LeazesMag

Stevie's cleaned his act up and he should be applauded for it. Not long ago you couldn't have told the difference between him and the recently departed Paul Wyn, end off.

One of your most pathetic posts to date. There is only one of me. Thank fuck probably, but there is, and as I've said before you are more like him than me, not that you're like him, but you're more like him than me.

Stevie's cleaned his act up and he should be applauded for it. Not long ago you couldn't have told the difference between him and the recently departed Paul Wyn, end off.

One of your most pathetic posts to date. There is only one of me. Thank fuck probably, but there is, and as I've said before you are more like him than me, not that you're like him, but you're more like him than me.

:lol: Fucking hell, can't you take a joke? Didn't think you were so precious. If you dish it out, you should be able to take it, especially when it is lighthearted banter like that, end off.

:lol: Fucking hell, can't you take a joke? Didn't think you were so precious. If you dish it out, you should be able to take it, especially when it is lighthearted banter like that, end off.

I don't like the insuation that I'm dense, racist or disrespectful though. I never have been neither of these things. People are just misunderstood, like ASM is these days.

Somerset 200/6 Taylor 56 n/o

I meant about what you used to be like :lol:

I used to wind you up something rotten and you'd bite every time, but you were such pompous prick at times, you've piped down slightly lately though, and I got bored of it.

I meant about what you used to be like :lol:

skidders used to be like Thompers, and thompers was like big thompers, now he is just like Toonpack, in fact toonpack seems just like an older version of skidders

I don't like the insuation that I'm (1) dense, (2) racist or (3) disrespectful though. I never have been * neither of these things. People are just misunderstood, like ASM is these days.

;)

I don't like the insuation that I'm (1) dense, (2) racist or (3) disrespectful though. I never have been * neither of these things. People are just misunderstood, like ASM is these days.

;)

ha ha :mellow:

I don't like the insuation that I'm dense, racist or disrespectful though. I never have been neither of these things. People are just misunderstood, like ASM is these days.

Aye, but I was only taking the piss, because I know you think he's an outright wrongun and because you're nout like him (who is really?). Like I say, was intended as banter, and you should be able to take it considering you've called several people - me included - a cunt on here.

Aye, but I was only taking the piss, because I know you think he's an outright wrongun and because you're nout like him (who is really?). Like I say, was intended as banter, and you should be able to take it considering you've called several people - me included - a cunt on here.

I've never called you a cunt, even when you were AS9 on NO I thought you came across areet. The only people on here I've called a cunt are Gemmill when we had early tiffs on NO, Alex one time about three years ago, Renton twice, and some scouse cunt, and that's about it.

Edited by McFaul

Ok I'll let you off. I don't want to cause a rift between us, because I fear you physically; the sheer girth of the man and also the metal plates in your head and fists. Anyway where's Alex? Still not turned up.

:lol: He's probably working in Ireland or something at the minute.