New toon shirt 11/12?

GeeForce

Looks like one of them Tyneside kits on Pro Evo.

Dreadful isn't it? How we mocked when you lot were lumbered with Lonsdale a few years back. Would give anything for us to be kitted out in Umbro these days.

BTW meant to say this before, absolutely top avatar sir :(

:(

And yes our Lonsdale kit really was awful, proper shiny material as well that looked like them cheap knock off kits from abroad. :razz:

Sounds like our awful Asics number from years ago. Lonsdale... who is it who owns that brand again?

:razz:

And yes our Lonsdale kit really was awful, proper shiny material as well that looked like them cheap knock off kits from abroad. :razz:

Sounds like our awful Asics number from years ago. Lonsdale... who is it who owns that brand again?

Whaaaaa??? Those Asics shirts were mint, man. Wash yer mooth oot.

:razz:

I remember being impressed with the light blue away kit by Lonsdale, bought it and after one wash half the Reg Vardy logo had come off. :(

I'm happy with Umbro, the kits feel professional and generally look nice, although I am unsure about next season's number. I wish we could get a different sponsor aswell. Tombola looks terrible I reckon.