Acid

Tooj

Was canny funny about 6 years ago when that loophole in the law allowed the likes of Kard Bar to sell mushrooms for a while btw.

The Kard Bar was mint, I know that Scottish bloke, big Hearts fan, but they stopped selling anything decent about 18 months ago. They used to sell those pep pills which were fucking excellent, and also they had league smokes, which were better than any grass I've ever had - Spice Gold, 25 a pouch, but they got banned too.

Got banned (I think) basically because the contents of it weren't what the ingredients claimed them to be. I.e. it contained synthetic cannaboids. Never tried it like..

Mate, I know you like a smoke, you know when you've had tac or grass you feel a bit radge the next morning, there was just nothing with this, the best stuff ever, really uppy stuff, in control but wrecked at the same time yet slightly mellow all roled in to one. I only discovered it a few months before it was banned :lol:

I've got a good supply so don't feel bad for me :lol:

I would love some but all the local dealers are in jail or have hung up their pipes :huh: I literally know not one person that sells grass.

that George Lamb prick did a docu on some of those legal high capers a while back. a'smokin n a'sniffin he was . some of them he said were pretty intense - if ephemeral - but said how surprised he was legal at time . worst shite ive known was that mcat bollocks. horrific carry on.

that George Lamb prick did a docu on some of those legal high capers a while back. a'smokin n a'sniffin he was . some of them he said were pretty intense - if ephemeral - but said how surprised he was legal at time . worst shite ive known was that mcat bollocks. horrific carry on.

Had that salvia stuff btw? :lol: Jesus wept! I can't believe that is/was legal.

Had that salvia stuff btw? :lol: Jesus wept! I can't believe that is/was legal.

I have, fuckin sends you round the bend, I can't believe people do it a second time.

I tell you something else which are still legal which are just unbelievable, Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose Seeds. Fucking hell. You take between three and five of these seeds but you have to grind them, then after 60 minutes you are violently sick, everyone who's ever done them is, then you start sweating like Marc Renton when hes coming off scag, don't look in the mirror what ever you do, then you're high as a kite for about 6 hours, quite hallucinogenic too.

Think the fact many of them are so unpleasant is what stops them getting banned, perversely. The drug laws are fucking stupid anyway though imo.

Edited by alex

Think the fact many of them are so unpleasant is what stops them getting banned, perversely. The drug laws are fucking stupid anyway though imo.

I don't understand why the government don't have a go at making the perfect cowie. There must be a chemical way of preventing any negative side effects.

I don't understand why the government don't have a go at making the perfect cowie. There must be a chemical way of preventing any negative side effects.

I suspect drug companies have a vested interest with a lot of it. Cannabis pisses all over prozac, for example.

I suspect drug companies have a vested interest with a lot of it. Cannabis pisses all over prozac, for example.

Prozac never makes you paranoid though. All prozac does is numb your emotions so you never feel really happy, and never feel really depressed.

Prozac never makes you paranoid though. All prozac does is numb your emotions so you never feel really happy, and never feel really depressed.

You know what I mean though. Plus, in the California / Pacific North West people have developed strains that just give you a high, without the drowsiness and ones that provide minimal paranoia etc. so you can imagine that with proper government / legal funding the possibilities out there. Also, in places like Canada it's been shown to be very effective in helping cancer patients to cope with their disease due to the feeling of well-being / euphoria after using it. Also, by using a vapouriser it negates a lot of the harmful properties associated with the smoke. Not saying it's a panacea or that it and other drugs don't have their problems btw. I just find the current legal stance on them to be a joke.

You know what I mean though. Plus, in the California / Pacific North West people have developed strains that just give you a high, without the drowsiness and ones that provide minimal paranoia etc. so you can imagine that with proper government / legal funding the possibilities out there. Also, in places like Canada it's been shown to be very effective in helping cancer patients to cope with their disease due to the feeling of well-being / euphoria after using it. Also, by using a vapouriser it negates a lot of the harmful properties associated with the smoke. Not saying it's a panacea or that it and other drugs don't have their problems btw. I just find the current legal stance on them to be a joke.

They need to get it over here. Astonished J69 hasn't chastised us yet.

Vaporisers mentioned earlier. Anyone see this Paddy Conroy ''docrament'ry'' with'm on eez Volcano ? :lol:

Edit - some may require tissues when viewing as contains depictions of local scenery from the beginning - its emotional, so gan steady .

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Vaporisers mentioned earlier. Anyone see this Paddy Conroy ''docrament'ry'' with'm on eez Volcano ? ;)

Edit - some may require tissues when viewing as contains depictions of local scenery from the beginning - its emotional, so gan steady .

41:00 onwards for 3 or 4 minutes is legendary. If there was an Olympics for swearing he'd absolutely piss the gold every time.

This was about 4 years ago now, me mate who's in the OB says he's gone completely straight now.