Geordie finishing school

Smooth Operator

I haven't seen this show but I'm qualified to say two things. The worst shitholes in Newcastle are much better than the worst shitholes in London. There are a lot more highly educated people down south than there are in the North but the average southerner in my view isn't as well educated as the average northerner, and the quality of living in the North to the South for the average person, well there's no comparison. Never been anywhere in Britain with more uglies than Kent neither.

Edited by McFaul

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you been to St. Helens stevie?

Passed through on the train to Liverpool, reminded me of book I read during my GCSE's called Brother in The Land, which was essentially about post nuclear war Britain.

Edited by McFaul

Passed through on the train to Liverpool, reminded me of book I read during my GCSE's called Brother in The Land, which was essentially about post nuclear war Britain.

There's some right ugly bastards from there, are there loads of crack dens in Kent or something?

There's some right ugly bastards from there, are there loads of crack dens in Kent or something?

Just lots of gypsies and general bamps, probably the worst in the whole south and what a statement that is.

It's fair to say I'd smash them all even the Geordies!

I was about to say they stuck them in a house in Walker with a massive telly to experience the rough way of life but no that's about right like, pay £2.50 a week for 30 years to pay for the fucker.

Are you for fucking real!? They're all dogs!

I'm far from serious, the 2 blondes would get it. And I'd let the half cast Geordie suck me off. Can't say fairer than that.

It's fair to say I'd smash them all even the Geordies!

I was about to say they stuck them in a house in Walker with a massive telly to experience the rough way of life but no that's about right like, pay £2.50 a week for 30 years to pay for the fucker.

Are you for fucking real!? They're all dogs!

I'm far from serious, the 2 blondes would get it. And I'd let the half cast Geordie suck me off. Can't say fairer than that.

Agreed. The bong eyed one looks like she caught a load on the retina though.

Anyway, surely the roughest areas of London are worse than Walker?

The best was the really posh lass walking through Walker going "its absolutely charming!", then asking some scruff which bus to get and giving it "very friendly and helpful...and absolutely gorgeous!"

The best was the really posh lass walking through Walker going "its absolutely charming!", then asking some scruff which bus to get and giving it "very friendly and helpful...and absolutely gorgeous!"

:mellow:

I need to see this, hope its on i player.

She was a bit of a dick in the end. 'My parents had to sacrifice a lot for me, £26,000 a year school fees meant they didnt drive the very best cars or have the wardrobe they wanted'

Geordie lass 'my parents never sacrificed fuck all for me cos they never had fuck all'

The posh lass then went on to doubt either the ability for the girls to get jobs or whether they were really poor because they lived in houses with 'all the mod cons' which i presume meant TVs and washing machines etc. Found her distasteful but typical of someone with her background.

Am pretty sure the Lesbian host used to live on Summerhill terrace too.

She was a bit of a dick in the end. 'My parents had to sacrifice a lot for me, £26,000 a year school fees meant they didnt drive the very best cars or have the wardrobe they wanted'

Geordie lass 'my parents never sacrificed fuck all for me cos they never had fuck all'

The posh lass then went on to doubt either the ability for the girls to get jobs or whether they were really poor because they lived in houses with 'all the mod cons' which i presume meant TVs and washing machines etc. Found her distasteful but typical of someone with her background.

Looks like Hufty off the Word.

It is her, isn't it? I saw her on the trailer.

Why do you 'support Newcastle' again?

He must just troll the message boards. What a complete prick by the way.

There's a few battling hard and strong for the prick of the week yellow jersey like, I'd safely give it to Sniffer for his utterly pathetic insensitive and poorly timed comments about the reasons behind the shootings in Norway though.

A divvint naa av just seen the pic. Going to watch it tonight.

Just turned this off because it was so shit :mellow:

whayy ayeee man i bin lookin really hard fa jobs lykk whyyyyy makin all me sacrifices like man, I've not been watchin ma 48 inch hd plasma screen tv as much to save on me electricity bill pet a cannit even afford ma bus fare

There's one of them must spend £50 a week on slap, and she's got two fucking kids, could she not afford condoms?

Can you even buy a TV that isn't an LCD or plasma these days though? A black and white portable doesn't exist as a cheap alternative does it? Because even the cheapest models are bloody good nowadays. Don't see why their family couldn't have clubbed in together and got them one second hand for christmas for a couple of hundred on ebay.

One of the posh silly cows was making the same point about someone having a blackberry....despite no phone supplier in the countryt currently offering shitty old models like a Nokia 610 or owt. Top of the range models are all free...except the ipod.

Interesting episode of thinking allowed a few months back about poverty on Teeside...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b010t...ical_Gardening/

Seem to recall they said that having a mobile...a tv....internet etc are basic needs, ownership of which doesn't necessarily correspond with a lift out of poverty.

Best of all was these bitches complaining about the 'mod cons' the northerners had (so they can't be bad off) but after 1 day they were out spending their dole on Newcastle United merchandise and drink. Way to go without treats you fucking idiots.

A divvint naa av just seen the pic. Going to watch it tonight.

I'd be fucking astonished if there were two people by the name of Hufty looking like that knocking about. :mellow:

What was her catchphrase again?: "We're hevvin a cushty time!" Jesus tonight.

Not sure if she was brought up posh or if she's originally from somewhere else but she had the most put on Geordie accent I've ever heard.

Not sure if she was brought up posh or if she's originally from somewhere else but she had the most put on Geordie accent I've ever heard.

Thought I could hear a bit of a scouse accent and the Geordie seemed very forced.

Basically stated it was to further her 'political' career. So not doing it with the end of learning from people from different backgrounds, but basically just so she could pass herself off as empathic and electable.

She was probably the most embarrassing of the lot in many ways.

Simon Donald - "hoo noo broon coo", what was he on about, I'd get looked at daft if I said a lass looked like a coo.

One of the Walker Wellies - "Shy bairns get noot" Do Walker folk say "Noot"?

Thought I could hear a bit of a scouse accent and the Geordie seemed very forced.

I seem to remember the Viz, who ripped the piss out of her back in the day, referred to her as a Scouser from time to time. But I don't know if she's actually from Liverpool or it was just them taking the piss out of her attempts to taak proppa Geordie lyke.

Simon Donald - "hoo noo broon coo", what was he on about, I'd get looked at daft if I said a lass looked like a coo.

One of the Walker Wellies - "Shy bairns get noot" Do Walker folk say "Noot"?

He's a bell end in person him like ignorant fucka. Someone needs to tell him no one in the history of Tyneside has ever called a car a "murtur" n'aal.