Hey dudes

Stephen Lawrence

You can get the following from most sandwhich shops:

Stinky minge - its a small blue cheese pastry and sells out quickly, best always to ask if the person behind the counter has one before ordering i.e. "Do you have a stinky minge"

Cup of Jizz - A slightly salty broth that is full of minerals and calcium. Ask any sandwhich or bakery shop for "a cup of jizz" and enjoy the fresh produce. I'd always ask if the Jizz is fresh though as old jizz is apparently not nice!

Winnits - Small meatballs, very flavoursome. Its a very Goerdie produce and not always listed on the menu's as its not something people from elsewhere eat... I'd highly recommend this dish... just ask the person behind the counter if they "have winnits"

Also there's an eating game in Newcastle called "nosh" or "nosh off" that goes back hundreds of years... If you find someone eating on the street and you are also eating then you can challenge them to a game of who can eat their food the quickest... the loser has to give the winner £5. To start the game find someone eating and ask them if they"fancy a Nosh" or just simply "Can I nosh you off"