Vista is fucked

peasepud

One of my PCs has died a death and now will not boot up, tried a repair and just about everything possible.

Theres been that much has gone on that its now impossible to get back to a workable position so I need to fresh install Vista on it, trouble is I can find two product boxes in the cupboard but no actual discs

So Im sat here with valid Vista Home Premium OEM codes but no discs.

Any ideas?

One of my PCs has died a death and now will not boot up, tried a repair and just about everything possible.

Theres been that much has gone on that its now impossible to get back to a workable position so I need to fresh install Vista on it, trouble is I can find two product boxes in the cupboard but no actual discs

So Im sat here with valid Vista Home Premium OEM codes but no discs.

Any ideas?

If you dont have any stuff of importance on there that you don't want to use, could give linux a go, most distros are free and are much better than Vista...

On the other hand, if you absolutely HAVE to have windows, couldn't you torrent it? I've never used torrents before but I thought as long as you actually have the software it's legal, so you could use your code after downloading the torrent. Other that that, I have very little to suggest, i'm sure a more computer literate person can come up with something actually of use :lol:

Vista is awful !!!

Software4Students, you must know some child/student you can "claim" guardianship to, get yourself W7 (and loads more for that matter) for not a lot of cash.

They do check a sample for bona fide "relationship" but you'd have to be really unlucky.