Assassin's Creed 3

Bonamental

Got to say I'm not moved by this. Would have preferred Feudal Japan, or Sherlock Holmes era London, Revolutionary Paris, but American Forests? I hope they've got cities. I mean they must do, right?

Weren't there rumours about one being in Feudal Japan? That could have been fairly impressive, but I think this is meant to be the end (or beginning of) for AC (or at least Desmond's bit). Apparently there are going to be towns, but I guess they wanted to try and branch out a bit.

(Can I get away with a :cuppa: on that one, Fish?)

Weren't there rumours about one being in Feudal Japan? That could have been fairly impressive, but I think this is meant to be the end (or beginning of) for AC (or at least Desmond's bit). Apparently there are going to be towns, but I guess they wanted to try and branch out a bit.

(Can I get away with a :cuppa: on that one, Fish?)

I'd leaf it alone if I were you. <_<

Yeah I did finish Revelations (vanilla, not touched the DLC).

To tell the truth, the story is ridiculous but I thoroughly enjoy the games so to be honest I'm not that bothered how silly or nonsensical things are plot-wise. The whole historical period angle is what I like the most about the series, setting it in the modern day would be put me right off it. Anyway, this should be the last one since the story has always been leading up to the end of the world in 2012.

Could not agree less about the MP balance in Revelations. The campaign is full of content, if you chose to rush through it then perhaps that's a different matter but I did everything there is to do on Revelations and it probably took me about 20 hours. The MP itself was excellent anyway.

I hope they've got cities. I mean they must do, right?

Course they had cities back then.

Plus you can now climb trees.

Not sure what Ant's on about tbh, I wonder if he says the same abou Call of DUty.

No, you doyle, I meant I hope that AC has cities, not that I hope that this period of time had cities. :lol:

You could put it on Shields Road and I'd buy a new Assassin's Creed game. Revelations was the very definition of diminishing returns but if they continue the 2 - Brotherhood progression, it'll be excellent. Revelations may have been the first piece of story-telling media that had fuck all happen over a period of 20 hours. It was the LOST season 3 of games.

• 2 months later...

New trailer:

Also new gameplay video:

Combat looks pretty cool, just hope you don't have a skinning cut scene each and every time like with Red Dead if you got the position of your horse wrong.

Edited by Bonamental