Team Negative

Guest CabayeAye

CT are you on Prozac?

You might be a candidate for treatment if you're wounding why he is happy.

Is it because he's indulging in smart arsed one upamnship of the most over the top nature? :)

fair play to him and all others who predicted us finsihing higher than about 8th. I think its a pretty small list. Does that make all those who didnt necessarily negative though?

CT are you on Prozac?

Is it because he's indulging in smart arsed one upamnship of the most over the top nature? :)

fair play to him and all others who predicted us finsihing higher than about 8th. I think its a pretty small list. Does that make all those who didnt necessarily negative though?

Is he? Where?

Cheers and just because TP didnt say precisely we would be 5th this week or genuinely challenging for the CL doesnt mean that a bunch of posters can abuse you, call you a cunt, a mackem, a wum and Ashley apologist and not expect to be told 'ha ha told you so' when they turn out to be correct. Soz like but thats the way of the world. Except CT wasnt saying any of that, he was just being happy.

CT are you on Prozac?

Don't think CT actually predicted a position. In January he predicted Europe....and also wembley in both cups.

There was a small group who said 7th...

@YourService

Deano

McFaul

Tiote's Nutz

Toonotl

and Ewerk said 8th.

Edited by Happy Face

Is he? Where?

Cheers and just because TP didnt say precisely we would be 5th this week or genuinely challenging for the CL doesnt mean that a bunch of posters can abuse you, call you a cunt, a mackem, a wum and Ashley apologist and not expect to be told 'ha ha told you so' when they turn out to be correct. Soz like but thats the way of the world. Except CT wasnt saying any of that, he was just being happy.

For the record, and Ive said this before in the last few weeks, I couldnt give a fuck about being a doom and gloom merchant earlier in the season. If youd paid money (as I did) to watch us at Fulham, Brighton and Spurs youd be a bit more downbeat with your expectations too I imagine. I'm on here as a supporter, not as a smartarse looking to score points, and couldnt be more delighted if the world and his wife thought I've been ludicrously wrong all season. And I've made the odd glib comment to CT over the past few months, but I've never abused the bloke as you're suggesting some have. Not my style. Thats what I did this morning. Didnt expect his mum to come into bat for him though.

This thread needs quotes ;)

We were shite for 70 minutes yesterday mind.

If factual, insightful, detailed analysis like that is negative btw, this place needs to shut down in case a negativity vortex is created that swallows the internet.

Is he? Where?

For the record, and Ive said this before in the last few weeks, I couldnt give a fuck about being a doom and gloom merchant earlier in the season. If youd paid money (as I did) to watch us at Fulham, Brighton and Spurs youd be a bit more downbeat with your expectations too I imagine. I'm on here as a supporter, not as a smartarse looking to score points, and couldnt be more delighted if the world and his wife thought I've been ludicrously wrong all season. And I've made the odd glib comment to CT over the past few months, but I've never abused the bloke as you're suggesting some have. Not my style. Thats what I did this morning. Didnt expect his mum to come into bat for him though.

Tough titties then and its not called being a smart arse, its called gloating and the right to gloat was preserved by the countless abusive posts received. The great lesson of growing up is realising that your actions have consequences, admitting when you're wrong, eating humble pie when its served and not accusing people of doing something they were not. Which is why i replied to your post about prozac and highlighted that CT wasnt indulging in smartarsed oneupmanship. I am not his mam but we do bat for the same team and we stick together. Its worked wonders for the club too. Now stop being a ninny :razz:

Oh and when you've spent a grand on a weekend to see us get beat at home, you also earn the right to tell people to not bother using money paid to justify anything they've got to say about anything, nevermind the football.

Is he? Where?

Tough titties then and its not called being a smart arse, its called gloating and the right to gloat was preserved by the countless abusive posts received. The great lesson of growing up is realising that your actions have consequences, admitting when you're wrong, eating humble pie when its served and not accusing people of doing something they were not. Which is why i replied to your post about prozac and highlighted that CT wasnt indulging in smartarsed oneupmanship. I am not his mam but we do bat for the same team and we stick together. Its worked wonders for the club too. Now stop being a ninny :razz:

Oh and when you've spent a grand on a weekend to see us get beat at home, you also earn the right to tell people to not bother using money paid to justify anything they've got to say about anything, nevermind the football.

Of course he wasn't...it was a bit of a gee up and you appear to have fallen for it....or have I fallen for you faux triumphalism?!...oh try and be a bit more patronising in your posts in future, they lack something without it.

I'm as chuffed as nuts with being needlessly pessimistic about things at NUFC....we'll see what happens in the next window though ;)

CT are you on Prozac?

Is it because he's indulging in smart arsed one upamnship of the most over the top nature?

Woah tiger, I'm not being smart arsed at all, quite the opposite.

My point is more that there isn't really any difference amongst fans any more and that we should all be pretty happy with life.

One big happy team bar one IMO.

Edited by Christmas Tree

My point is more that there isn't really any difference amongst fans any more and that we should all be pretty happy with life.

Know what you mean mate, looks like someone shit in Chez's baguette again this morning

ps...We'll see what happens in the next window etc etc ;)

Know what you mean mate, looks like someone shit in Chez's baguette again this morning

Au contraire mec, i've been spreading a soft fromage de humble all over that baguette and offering it around for a degustation. Seems like some find it a petit peu amer.

Get your own crack anyway.

Au contraire mec, i've been spreading a soft fromage de humble all over that baguette and offering it around for a degustation. Seems like some find it a petit peu amer.

Get your own crack anyway.

Apologies your royal smugness, won't happen again.