It is only a matter of time for Robin Gibb and ultimately human civilization

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Not really my cup of tea, but him and his brothers wrote brilliant pop songs. He appeared on one of the talent shows a few years back and tried to teach some of the kids how to write songs. It was great to watch.

You always knew Barry would outlast the other 2. BG himself is a lion if of a fella, who has alpha maled the other 2 for years to their untimely deaths. The R Gees would never have worked would it? Or the M Gees.....maybe that would have, but Maurice always showed more interest in hats than leading the band.

When THE Bee Gee dies, there should be a national day of mourning. It'll be like the passing of Mufasa.

Get well soon Robin, though I always thought you looked like an evil genius who should have been in a Bond film.

You always knew Barry would outlast the other 2. BG himself is a lion if of a fella, who has alpha maled the other 2 for years to their untimely deaths. The R Gees would never have worked would it? Or the M Gees.....maybe that would have, but Maurice always showed more interest in hats than leading the band.

When THE Bee Gee dies, there should be a national day of mourning. It'll be like the passing of Mufasa.

Get well soon Robin, though I always thought you looked like an evil genius who should have been in a Bond film.

The 'B' in Bee Gees stood for Brothers not Barry, you twonk :lol:

Another example of Barry's smarts that he had the other 2 believing that. Who the fuck says "the brothers Galacher". nae fucker. If the g was for brothers it would be the gee bees wouldn't it?

Another example of Barry's smarts that he had the other 2 believing that. Who the fuck says "the brothers Galacher". nae fucker. If the g was for brothers it would be the gee bees wouldn't it?

So the real name of the band was 'the Barry Gibbs'? That is smart, when there's only one Barry Gibb in the band.....