Your Ultimate Rock Track.

Monkeys Fist

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get on! I love you JawD :wub: You cant beat The Leps. You cant argue the fact they have sold millions of albums in their time. Though I do prefer their early stuff except for one or two gems. They are not all about Pour some sugar crap!

Go on, give these 3 a listen

Def Leppard-Paper sun (without doubt one of their best songs ever)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-epIYeljoI&feature=related

Def Leppard-Desert song

Def Leppard-Pearl of Euphoria

Still love this track and yes Im one of the irritating people who say they sold out and could have been much more...

i saw them in 1992 at the Birmingham NEC. ('The snake Pit tour') It was an unbelievable concert...we arrived and found our seats (not too bad) but just as we got there a guy from Metallicas road crew asked us if we'd like to go in the snake pit area to watch. He was just randomly picking people from the fans. We could not believe our luck!!! We had a Snake pit pass (which I cherish to this day) and were able to watch the band right on the stage area with room to move around. Lars threw water all over us several times and i got one of his drumsticks at the end. It was truely a fantastic day....all the way home we were still in shock :jonas:

I'd have loved to have seen them perform before Cliff Burton died though.

That sounds awesome. Saw them at Reading a few years back (just after St Anger came out) which was pretty good, but then saw them at Wembley just after Death Magnetic which was just phenomenal. One of the most frenetic, crazy energetic gigs I've been to. Quality stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiKszUWcT_I

Btw, if any fucker dares post any Depeche Mode from when they decided to be a rock band, I will not be responsible for the consequences. :lol:

:lol:

Since I've been loving you by Led Zep...I swear I must listen to that most days, its just an incredible song

Those two tracks I posted are possibly my favourite Zeppelin tracks TR.

I've had them on in the car lately, as my 4 yr old daughter freaks out to Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog, Immigrant Song and Rock and Roll.

This is also one of her favourite songs :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCmmB2DPdc&feature=youtube_gdata_player