Forgot where I was and

Smooth Operator

Sitting at work browsing the general chat pages and I let rip, it was an almighty rear-end roar! It fucking stank as well! :)

Got a few glares off some stuck up bints but mostly laughs off the lads. As on eof the senior managers commented, "It's better out than in son!"

You pair of mingers  :)

73877[/snapback]

Don't pretend you don't let out a little brown cough now and again in public!

Lasses are safe whenever it comes to guessing who did it, especially if it's rank, most blokes think a lass couldn't have possibly released something so vile, but believe me they can, I've experience it and it's not nice!

You pair of mingers  ;)

73877[/snapback]

I had a half an hour window of opportunity, it was their fault they came back!

73897[/snapback]

Exactly the way I look at it too, I am constantly farting in the lifts, therefore it's people's own fault for getting into them after me! :)

I like the absolutely silent one which creeps up on people... a mate of mine must have some kind of gastro-problem, his gaseous deposits could melt your eyebrows off.

he actually made a lad throw up, admittedly the poor kid was feeling a little sickly already, but the fumes eminating from Neils sphincter were potent enough to tip him over the edge and hurry his path to the crapper

There was some lord in Queen Elizabeth the First's time - apparently he bent over to bow in front of Her Majesty and let rip a snorter.......

Becuase of the embarrasment he immediately left the court and spent 5 years travelling - on his return he was bidden to court and when he arrived HMQ greeted him

"Ah! Sir John, it is good to see you again - we have quite forgotten the fart...."

i was in borders last night at the silverlink.

suddenly got the urge to fart so i had a quick look around me and there was no one in sight.

i took an overwhelming interst in some book on the nearest shelf and let rip.

about 2 seconds after farting this bloke appears out of no where and stands RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

queue my hasty retreat

Two lasses I work with went out for a meeting so I let off a massive one as no-one was here. They then returned a few seconds later because it had been cancelled and the smell was still hanging in the air.  :lol:

73874[/snapback]

On the other side of the debate (pro-stifling lobby) I'm currently punching well above my weight with the new girlfriend - consequently I've gone entire weekends without letting out my 'true feelings'. Which is good in one sense (as there were some potential deal breakers there I have no doubt), but I must have looked like Ken Dodd licking a bulldog chewing a wasp licking piss off a nettle at times tho.