Right where to start.

My name isn't actually Shogun, nor am I an Newcastle supporter ("then fuck off")

I'm an Everton supporter from Liverpool and the only reason I'm here is to promote another forum which is for all football fans from any club but that's not relevant at the moment as I'll only name the site if one of the admins/mods allow me.

Don't get me wrong, I'll stick around if we have a bit of fun and it's an interesting forum which it should be considering how popular it is! + it'll allow me to eye up our opposition for the season ;)

So that's it,

Jack.

Areas that bestow Geordieness, sit-down or stand-up wiping, immigration, Mike Ashley/Freddy Shepherd, Satellites/Moon Landings; what's your stand-point? :scratchchin:

Areas that bestow Geordieness, sit-down or stand-up wiping, immigration, Mike Ashley/Freddy Shepherd, Satellites/Moon Landings; what's your stand-point? :scratchchin:

:lol: Aye, that just about covers it.

welcome to the forum fella, we've one or two other everton fans on here who are alright

if you want to promote the other forum then stick a link in your sig and contribute here, its that simple :)

welcome to the forum fella, we've one or two other everton fans on here who are alright

if you want to promote the other forum then stick a link in your sig and contribute here, its that simple :)

cheers mate

*changes member badge and watches from above* :D

looks incredibly awesome haha