Harry Redknapp as a tv pundit

essembeeofsunderland

Here is a bloke who brings nowt to MOTD.Never does a programme go by without this cockney know-nowt commenting on an excellent performance from at least one foreigner ` We/i looked at him x amount of years ago and i/we would have loved to sign him but .........'.No you didn't Harry so stop this nonsense.Venables was/is the same.` I remember when Messi was 3 weeks old.I said then that he would become the best player in the world.I wanted to sign him but his heart was set on playing for Barca'. Two cockney know-nowts with 2 FA Cup wins between them in 30+ years in management.

He needs to pipe down about Tottenham. "Ah fink Spurs wiww caam second or fird" while thinking "weww its mah faakin team that ah buiwwt, pynts me in a good light innit, and whiwwe ahm on, I'ww plyy the QPR job dahn even though ah wannit, cus it shows the sowt of sawwt uv the erff caant that ah am syyin Yuusies doin a good job". Every week he praises Tottenham up. 6th at the very best imo.

QPR manager within 3 weeks. "awways lavved QPR, me n me farva used to spend arr sundyy mownins dahn Powtobello Woad Markit, best peepuw in London, this is a claab 'oo shud be top eyyt every seasun" or something like that.