Exams

Mark

I actually miss exams, I used to find them easy. Except for anatomy, which I failed 3 times before passing, but then I had extenuating circumstances.

Some of the exams today are a bit of a joke though - I have been told from a reliable source you can get a C at A level Maths with 17%  :)

77628[/snapback]

Thats bollocks, you need 60% to get a C, you need 40% to pass.

77629[/snapback]

Aye, I got 29/70 in my C1 mock and got a U. :) Are they bollocks easy nowadays.

Or maybe I'm just really thick. :)

77639[/snapback]

I thought you were a total swat? I'm resitting C2 on Monday, can't wait!

I actually miss exams, I used to find them easy. Except for anatomy, which I failed 3 times before passing, but then I had extenuating circumstances.

Some of the exams today are a bit of a joke though - I have been told from a reliable source you can get a C at A level Maths with 17%  :)

77628[/snapback]

77629[/snapback]

77639[/snapback]

77708[/snapback]

Took C1 a year early, so wasn't really ready. :)

Good luck on C2 though.

77628[/snapback]

77629[/snapback]

77639[/snapback]

77708[/snapback]

Took C1 a year early, so wasn't really ready. :)

Good luck on C2 though.

77737[/snapback]

You're the year below me? I took C1 last year and got an A in my mock and came out with a D.

C2 I got an E last time, its easy compared to C3, so I should get a C hopefully.

77628[/snapback]

77629[/snapback]

Well this was straight from the horses mouth, even if I did find it hard to believe. Traditionally a C pass has always been around the 40-45 % mark I thought, 60 % would normally definitely be a B.

77628[/snapback]

77629[/snapback]

Well this was straight from the horses mouth, even if I did find it hard to believe. Traditionally a C pass has always been around the 40-45 % mark I thought, 60 % would normally definitely be a B.

77758[/snapback]

Mabye at GCSE. At A level 40% = E 50% = D 60% = C 70% = B 80% = A.

Core 2 in Maths tomorrow, can't wait!!!!!

I haven't revised at all like, going to do some now. Always end up having a good excuse "chelsea match" "darts final" "hungry"

79598[/snapback]

2+2 = ???? ;)

Today I really enjoyed myself in the exam, the sheer joy of intergration and drawing graphs of 4cosx was quite exillerating. Can't wait till Wednesday, then I have a flurry of exams through to Friday.

my last exam is hopefully june 2006. On that premise i had my 7th last one today on the exhilarating world of "water & waste water engineering". The fun just increases tomorrow as i have to write about "waste management & minimisation".

Always feel sory for the invigilators, they always look bored as fuck.

Fairly complicated now actually with all the different modules and extra time and stuff. Ever had a phone go off in one of your exams? ;) Dunno whether you mean first ever or first this year.