HM Revenue &Customs - Help needed

wontoofree

Hi again.

Second, and almost certainly my last, post on this forum, and this time I'm definitely NOT asking for your assistance.

Number 9, I exempt from any criticism.

Obviously I made a major error in asking the Toon Army for help, although it was more out of naivety than stupidity, as I was under the misguided impression that football fans anywhere would help other football fans out. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS.

The bile and abuse was directed not only at Rangers, but more because I am Scottish, and that is what surprised me most. I used to work in Saudi Arabia, and the overwhelming majority of Brits that I encountered were of the 'English' variety. For years I had to listen to, and put up with, things like "The Queen of England", "The future King of England", "English passports", "The Prime Minister of England", and my personal favourite [NOT] "England's North Sea oil", without showing disrespect, even though they are all disrespectful to me. I think you call it 'dignity' - something you slack-jawed, knuckle dragging, brave keyboard warriors seem to lack.

Slainte Mhath

ps the above is Gaelic, and in no way derogatory.

The bile and abuse is because your club is playing the victim card when it's no right to do so. You are your green chums are stains on British football and have no right to come begging for fans support to get you out of the hole you got yourselves into.

I honestly hope Ashley buys out your club and leaves ours as you deserve eachother. One hawker of classless tat and an entire city filled with buyers of classless tat.

"Unfair victimisation"... for fucks sake.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic