VANISHING FOAM

Who's going to keep an eye on the line so no one steps over it before the ball is kicked.It's never worked at penalty kicks because every keeper comes off the line before the kick is taken even though a linesman is positioned to watch for this happening.Players of big teams will step over it and nowt will be done about it.

Refs should use vanishing foam on keepers at pens then.

Because we're always talking about the Scottish league on here.

The SFA head of referee operations John Fleming:

"The vanishing spray is a tool that can assist the referee during the game but I don't see a great need for it here in Scotland. However, I will investigate the costs and see if it is practical to bring it in."

tumblr_n96ngnYljE1rves7ho1_500.gif

I suggest a whip-around to raise enough cash to buy a crate of the stuff. Give the crate to BenArfa with instructions to spray Pardew at his earliest opportunity in hopes that Pardew will vanish like magic.

As a safeguard give him 2 crates of the vanishing cream.

Because we're always talking about the Scottish league on here. Good point

Is that still going? I thought after everybody finally realised it's a joke, they just sacked off the hassle of the league and agreed with UEFA to let Celtic play a few games in the Champions League Qualifiers each season?