Fifa 15

Andrew

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't really bothered with any informs this year - though you can make decent coins buying a player in bulk before his TOTW card comes out and selling him later.

I currently have about 30 Eminekes :lol:

nice :lol:

I have no internet at home until next friday since we've just moved which is killing me.

can't even get the proper version of FM, have to stick with the beta

Man I hate it when FUT prescribes you X amount of bad games. It's so utterly pointless there should be an opt out button.

It always seems to start happening when you initially walk a league too. It's even more obvious when you've got two teams so you can actually tell it's doing it.

Little things like players deliberately controlling the ball on their wrong foot so when it comes to pass it the move takes forever, by which time you've often lost the ball. Also players suddenly weak as piss, Pirlo chasing down Aubameyang etc etc. Nobody can control a ball without dribbling it 3 paces forward.

Also keepers seem to have the game of their lives. Last 3 games I played the opposition keepers were man of the match, the worst being De Gea who got 10/10 making 17 saves - some of which were basically impossible.

Ah well.

Internets back, bought some packs to celebrate during the FUT United weekend.

among a lot of other nice luck I got Di Maria and Reus in the same pack at one point so I have upgraded considerably on my favourite squad

Leno (By far my favourite keeper, had his TOTS last year, hes class Neuer isn't worth the crazy amount more he costs)

Carvajal (good enough, in for chemistry really)

Hummels (class act)

Sokratis (Good pace which is needed in this game, solid defender as well, good chem with Hummels)

IF Rodriguez (Love him, well rounded stats, good dead ball taker, not that I need another considering the rest of the team but hes quality and cheaper than Alaba)

IF Kroos (I fucking love Toni Kroos, not pacey but his passing and shooting from range are out of this world)

Khedira (Rock solid defender, not that fast but has a High defending workrate and is big and strong in the air, just what I need)

Lahm (no explanation needed, its Lahm, hes ace)

Reus (Pace, Dribbling, Finishing inside and outside the box, wicked freekick taker) at LF

IF Muller (H/H work rates pull him a little deeper but he has great all round attributes, strong, decent pace, excellent finisher when hes in the box, good passer for my Right and Left forwards when hes not)

IF James Rodriguez (One of my favourite players from the last game and FM of years past he's well good) at RF

I've done pretty well this year, Reus twice, Di Maria, Hazard all pulling in more than 100k (nearly 300k in Hazards case) and quite a few 50k + players as well.

I took some advantage of the microtransaction bug that allowed you to switch region and buy 12k fifa points for about £30 rather than £80 before MS patched that out which has contributed to my fortune so far.

Team is pretty much set up now barring more in forms later in the season so I'm going to try some trading to boost up enough from my 100k or so left until I can afford Shearer when he comes out.

I gave up online about a month ago and just played Career mode but that just felt lifeless so I gave up on the game. Everything is too easily exploited when playing and its like playing the same person over and over again as everyone does the same thing and have the same teams (Teams with Doumbia, Musa, Ibarbo etc).

My brother got Pro Evo and its been a refreshing change of pace, game play feels more refined and it plays like Im in control of what I want to do and not the game.

It's bantered me off something rotten recently.

It just wont let me score - I was narrowly relegated from Division 4 and I've lost my opening 7 (Seven) games in Division 5 and in each game the opposition 'Keeper has got man of the match. :lol:

I've done a Leeds with Diego Costa. :

Since this last update I've missed 3 penalties :lol:

Aye - I have issues with the defending. Sadly I think it's because the AI is utterly shite. Sometimes your players wont even bother trying to win the ball, they'll just run along with the group looking interested while somebody waltzes in and scores.

I think it rips you off with the shooting at times - like it does with most things. I got 52k on the advanced shooting, which is pretty good or 'World Class'' level as the game calls it but it means fuck all in a game on FUT. You're having a good day or a bad day etc etc.

You get people who play 0 football and they seem to be the best at the game. SPRINT through a crowd of clueless defenders, shoot, score, repeat. Lennon down the wing etc

I'm div 5 and I swear 9 out of 10 UT teams I face have at least two players of Aguero/Di Maria quality or better. I think my best player is Benzema who is worth only about 60k. Gets a little annoying - I don't have time/money to devote to getting ridiculously good players - but doesn't by any means make them unbeatable.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

I picked a 4 star team online yesterday, came up against Wales and got promptly dicked all over by Gareth Bale. Kids these days are getting sneakier and sneakier.

I've figured out with shooting that you need to try and make the angle and finesse it in. I'm starting to like it actually, makes you work a bit harder for your chances. Until you come up against the best players in the game who can just sprint past everyone.

I'm div 5 and I swear 9 out of 10 UT teams I face have at least two players of Aguero/Di Maria quality or better. I think my best player is Benzema who is worth only about 60k. Gets a little annoying - I don't have time/money to devote to getting ridiculously good players - but doesn't by any means make them unbeatable.

Yeah it can be annoying. I have a pretty good team but it normally pairs me with a team as good or better. My problem is it makes your players play worse, they stop making runs and afford the opposition endless space. It's also lame when it makes you have a few bad games. So fucking annoying.

I picked a 4 star team online yesterday, came up against Wales and got promptly dicked all over by Gareth Bale. Kids these days are getting sneakier and sneakier.

I've figured out with shooting that you need to try and make the angle and finesse it in. I'm starting to like it actually, makes you work a bit harder for your chances. Until you come up against the best players in the game who can just sprint past everyone.

The pace thing is annoying as fuck. Worse when teams just run from kick off and you're somehow unable to get the ball.

Spent £8 to get two all-rare Premium gold packs tonight. Got Cheilini (I have a Bundesliga and Spanish/La Liga sides, so he's gone straight on to the transfer list anyway) and Thomas Muller out of them which isn't too bad, but can't help but feel a little guilty for some reason. £8 seems a lot to spend on mostly nothing, really.

I find it amazing how they still charge that much for packs which cost nothing to make. It's the main reason people went out and bought coins, as paying £5 for 100k gets you at least 13 premium gold packs whereas spending i think £8 gets you like 6 (from memory). I think the most it should be is 75p for a premium gold meaning for 7.50 you get 10