Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Fifa 17

New season new fifa.

Its got a new engine, its got some new features etc and so on.

Web App for ultimate team is open, got a full NUFC side in no time except for a left back because our left backs all cost loads.

might get it next week, failing that i'll hold off till xmas to see if the server/connection issues have improved, if they haven't i'll stick with shitty 16 and my team of legends and being paired against laggy fuckers

got it, returning it, the xbox one version at least is beyond a shambles

It seems concentrating on the new frostbite engine means make everything else unplayable, even the menu/ui system lags like fuck, button delay in game is beyond a joke, players literally run away from the ball, tell players to stay back, suddenly there's a rightback up front , keepers can't catch.

i'm not even losing games and i think it's woeful 

ditching it till it's patched

You must be on a different level to me tbh, haven't noticed anything other than some annoying AI running in the match engine.

Menus though have honestly been absolutely fine for me, though I've always thought fifa Uis were slow as shit anyway and still do, can't say I've noticed a lag

16's menus were bad, these remind me of someone with a shit pc trying to run a game in full settings , like triggering through cards or sections literally take 3-4 seconds for them to be selected and finish the transition animation.

but aye the in game stuff is a deal breaker for me, hitting pass for it to randomly go off 2seconds later in the wrong direction :lol: or go to unleash a wonder drive from the edge of the box with Draxler to realise no that's Piszchek whose decided he's a cam

The menus have been nowhere near that bad for me, genuinely.

I hate the UI design but they run...fine really. 

Are you sure your Xbox isn't a bit nackered?

The menus have been nowhere near that bad for me, genuinely.

I hate the UI design but they run...fine really. 

Are you sure your Xbox isn't a bit nackered?

naw every other game is fine, there's a few threads on reddit and stuff about it as well.

Had a few mates round last night for some games.

General consensus is that we prefer this one to the last couple, particularly 16.