What happens if................

Rob W

Saddam is found Not Guilty?

We are assured that he is getting a fair trial so there must be a chance he'll get off - otherwise it would be a sham and a show trial and we don't do that sort of thing

Presumably he gets to sell his story to Hello! and go on Big Brother etc etc

Do you think he might want to go into football management?

We are assured that he is getting a fair trial so there must be a chance he'll get off - otherwise it would be a sham and a show trial and we don't do that sort of thing

88172[/snapback]

Full page expose in the NOTW.

"Chemical Ali: Our nights of passion"

"Hans Blick: Couldnt keep his hands off my missile"

etc etc.....

I've always thought that people who used phrases like "murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people" were talking utter shite and it speaks volumes that they could "only" charge him with a very nasty reaction to an assassination attempt.

I'm not saying he was "okay" but a secular, non-terrorist state in that part of the world always seemed like a reasonable thing to have.

I've always thought that people who used phrases like "murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people" were talking utter shite and it speaks volumes that they could "only" charge him with a very nasty reaction to an assassination attempt.

I'm not saying he was "okay" but a secular, non-terrorist state in that part of the world always seemed like a reasonable thing to have.

88181[/snapback]

It's about proof though isnt it and the fact of the matter is (in all likelihood) if they were honestly going to try to convict him of everything he'd ever done that process would take the rest of his natural life-and presumably they want to execute him at some point.

Agreed about the secular remark, but thats a personal conviction of mine and if the country goes hardline muslim then that will presumably now be out of democratic choice and we can have no arguments.

It's about proof though isnt it and the fact of the matter is (in all likelihood) if they were honestly going to try to convict him of everything he'd ever done that process would take the rest of his natural life-and presumably they want to execute him at some point.

Agreed about the secular remark, but thats a personal conviction of mine and if the country goes hardline muslim then that will presumably now be out of democratic choice and we can have no arguments.

88184[/snapback]

Make you wonder what they would have charged Hitler with.

On the second point thats what I thought was strange about Bush's speech - correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Iran a "democracy" of some form?

"My Secret Weapon"

"Saddam insists Duke of Edinburgh "killed my sons""

Saddam "I have always been a Geordie and I thank Mr Shepherd from the bottom of my heart for giving me this job"

88184[/snapback]

Make you wonder what they would have charged Hitler with.

On the second point thats what I thought was strange about Bush's speech - correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Iran a "democracy" of some form?

88190[/snapback]

Hitler - pretty much what the rest of the Nuremburg crowd were charged with I guess - tho' Stlain wanted him captured alive, brought back to the USSR and shot there

Iran is a democracy of sorts (certainly more so than Egypt or Saudi or Dubai) - unfortunately they elect the wrong people

88172[/snapback]

2 Hopes with that one and Bob is dead!

Saddam "I have always been a Geordie and I thank Mr Shepherd from the bottom of my heart for giving me this job"

88211[/snapback]

Numpty outside SJP 'Whey, I'm pleased with the appointment me like. I think Saddam will bring a bit of discipline to the sqaud like.'

88211[/snapback]

Numpty outside SJP 'Whey, I'm pleased with the appointment me like. I think Saddam will bring a bit of discipline to the sqaud like.'

88533[/snapback]

Same kid can't afford a season ticket but has a full body tattoo of the home kit.

88211[/snapback]

88533[/snapback]

Same kid can't afford a season ticket but has a full body tattoo of the home kit.

88535[/snapback]

and has cross eyes and the full Charva outfir on