Can anybody help

I am a huge Newcastle United fan and I like ducks. Therefore I bought a Newcastle United dinghy duck years ago. But unfortunately my stupid brother destroyed it. I wanted to order a new duck in the internet, but it seems that they are sold out. Can anybody help and has such a duck (see the photo). I would pay 15.00 GBP and the postage. I would pay via PayPal. This is no joke and I am really sad.

Please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for all your efforts and support!

Take care and have a good weekend!

Markus. 

41eGFkzdPTL.jpg

Hi Markus, I too am a huge fan of Newcastle United and of ducks. I have the exact same duck but bathtime just wouldn’t be the same without it and for that reason I can’t let it go for any less than £56.45.

• Haha 3

Thank you for the link. This was kind.

But sadly I do not like this duck so much. I find the duck in the dinghy cute. It is also associated with many memories. So I am really willing to pay £ 15 - 20. But £ 56.45 are really over the top and probably the answer was not meant seriously.

8 minutes ago, alphaente said:

Thank you for the link. This was kind.

But sadly I do not like this duck so much. I find the duck in the dinghy cute. It is also associated with many memories. So I am really willing to pay £ 15 - 20. But £ 56.45 are really over the top and probably the answer was not meant seriously.

I was taking the piss ;) I don’t know how trustworthy this site is but it comes in at under £20 delivered: http://www.nobucksranch.com/baby-toys-official-newcastle-united-fc-rubber-dinghy-duck-bath-toy-novelty-baby-football-gift-ideas-f9g2mgvbt-baby-and-toddler-toys.html?search=Newcastle

I know this page. I came across this when I searched for the dinghy duck on the internet. But I think it is a fake shop. There is an error message when paying that PayPal payment is not possible. The website does not make a serious impression otherwise. For example an exact address is missing and so on. But thanks anyway for the effort.

Here is a shop that sells the ducks at a reasonable price. They cost £ 7.99 and the seller has Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham, Barcelona and Real but no Newcastle

https://monster-sports.com/?s=DINGHY+DUCK

This shop has a Newcastle duck (£ 4.99), but it does not seem to be active for a few years.

http://www.spiritoffootball.net/advanced_search_result.php?osCsid=b8f402a436f1d3e9debe92d51d45f47a&keywords=Dinghy+Duck&x=3&y=8

The other Shp are mainly fake shops.

So I hoped someone would have this duck in the apartment, no longer need it, and would sell it to me.