Big Brother 7 Auditions

catmag

I bet at least half of the ones that get through will be either gay, a transvestite/trans-sexual or camp as a row of pink tents. Plus the token nerd of course.

93345[/snapback]

what interest I had last year disappeared when the totty who was sunbathing all the time and getting her tits out was booted off, so I hope this year her successor lasts a bit longer

My brother got through a couple of the audition stages of Big Brother last year... you probably all remember my pure horror back at the time..!

This year a girl I know is trying out for it..... she's blonde, pretty, wears skimpy clothing, is very bubbly and noisy and says exactly what she thinks and she's got a fairly foul mouth. She's easily wound up by idiots, and is not one to let stuff just lie. (For the record, she's also absolutely lovely and my family love her to bits)

Unfortunately, we reckon she's a shoo-in..... :D

Edited by Lou

Mrs W's neice has worked on a few of these reality shows and she says the auditions are SCAREY

The lack of talent is frightening and the agression................................