Is it just coincidence?

Ugly Mackems

Boumsong looked good after Bramble went off and I thought he was average at best before that, coincidence or not? I'm not having a go at Titus btw as I thought he played well.

Parker is a defensive midfielder. It's complete myth that he's a goalscoring midfielder.

That's what Emre should be doing.

99593[/snapback]

I believe all midfielders should help out in the scoring and providing of goals. I don't expect him to score many goals, but if he's just going to be another central defender then I think that's a waste of a player. Incidentally, there is no excuse for his feeble shooting imo, he needs to practice more in training.

99601[/snapback]

Would you sign Claude Makelele?

Parker is a defensive midfielder. It's complete myth that he's a goalscoring midfielder.

99593[/snapback]

I believe all midfielders should help out in the scoring and providing of goals. I don't expect him to score many goals, but if he's just going to be another central defender then I think that's a waste of a player. Incidentally, there is no excuse for his feeble shooting imo, he needs to practice more in training.

99601[/snapback]

99714[/snapback]

Yeah, you've got a good point there Gol I concede. Makelele would be better if he scored more goals though. ;)

99593[/snapback]

99601[/snapback]

99714[/snapback]

Yeah, you've got a good point there Gol I concede. Makelele would be better if he scored more goals though. :P

99717[/snapback]

;)

Just don't let him take penalties ;)

I don't slag Parker off, I think he give a decent contribution, but I just think he is happy playing in that role, when he should be doing more.

99520[/snapback]

DISCLAIMER: The following is in no way whatsoever a backing of GS, it is merely an observation.

If this game had been 5 weeks ago then there'd be numerous posts in this thread stating "Parkers capable of more but its obvious that Souness is making him play deep", "if only fuckwit Souness would let Parker get forward more" yet now, because hes gone, its suddenly no longer the managers fault that a player sits back? We cant have it both ways, numerous statements have been made in the past on this board in threads identical to this one where we all have pointed out that players play where they're told, if they dont get forward its because they've been told not to. Its them little magic 1 calorie tic tac thingies again.

99551[/snapback]

I did think about it :D but its all these other people still talking about Souness and Bellamy .....

Edited by LeazesMag