England squad announced for friendly.

MattM4

Elliott should be in the squad. Oliver gave him a 9 for his performance on Saturday - I'm sure the fact that he's a local lad and always willing to talk to Oliver had absolutely no bearing on his rating at all.

Elliott should be in the squad. Oliver gave him a 9 for his performance on Saturday - I'm sure the fact that he's a local lad and always willing to talk to Oliver had absolutely no bearing on his rating at all.

101922[/snapback]

He's actually done very well since coming on against Villa but a 9? His passing has still been average at times and we all know he's going to be cattled as soon as anyone with a bit of pace has a go at him.

By the way, despite the fact it not only disqualfies you from soopafan status but also leads to a crucifixion on Cow Hill, I'm going to watch and support England tonight.  :(

102100[/snapback]

Me too :icon_lol:

Quite fancy a bet on England at 4/9 like. Can't see Uruguay relishing playing at Anfield with the kick-off temp of around freezing point.

What price a "Would you prefer England to win the World Cup or Newcastle to win the FA Cup?" thread on N-O tomorrow, with a "I consider myself Geordie first and English second" post before the end of the first page. That sort of thread is where the soopafan feels right in his element.

They'll be wearing gloves, polo necks, stockings, and probably wooly hats if they could get away with it. 'Boss...eet eez so cold!'

102105[/snapback]

Sounds like Emre last weekend :icon_lol:

What price a "Would you prefer England to win the World Cup or Newcastle to win the FA Cup?" thread on N-O tomorrow, with a "I consider myself Geordie first and English second" post before the end of the first page.  That sort of thread is where the soopafan feels right in his element.

102168[/snapback]

:icon_lol: It seems to escape the notice of some that England and Newcastle don't actually compete against each other and that the success of each is not mutually exclusive.

They'll be wearing gloves, polo necks, stockings, and probably wooly hats if they could get away with it. 'Boss...eet eez so cold!'

102105[/snapback]

102172[/snapback]

Leave the lad alone, he was under the weather, a bit like yersel :(

What price a "Would you prefer England to win the World Cup or Newcastle to win the FA Cup?" thread on N-O tomorrow, with a "I consider myself Geordie first and English second" post before the end of the first page.  That sort of thread is where the soopafan feels right in his element.

102168[/snapback]

:icon_lol: It seems to escape the notice of some that England and Newcastle don't actually compete against each other and that the success of each is not mutually exclusive.

102173[/snapback]

Daft, man. First one to say "I'd rather Newcastle won a throw-in than England won the World Cup" wins a prize.

102105[/snapback]

102172[/snapback]

102176[/snapback]

She was putting it on man. If she laid off the tabs she'd be fine.

102105[/snapback]

102172[/snapback]

Leave the lad alone, he was under the weather, a bit like yersel :up:

102176[/snapback]

Hey, I wasn't criticising! :( He just had so many layers on he looked like and American footballer :D

He did better than me like - I couldn't climb up to Level 7 last weekend without the threat of collapse, so fair play to him for running round in that cold :up:

102168[/snapback]

102173[/snapback]

Daft, man. First one to say "I'd rather Newcastle won a throw-in than England won the World Cup" wins a prize.

102178[/snapback]

I've actually seen that written on N-O, I guess that gets maximum soopafan points. Perhaps UM could make an adjudication and/or confirm this next time he logs on.

102105[/snapback]

102172[/snapback]

102176[/snapback]

She was putting it on man. If she laid off the tabs she'd be fine.

102179[/snapback]

Aye, 40 Woodbines a day since I was 12 is starting to take it's toll like. :up: