Match Day Inquirey

aaalan

I dont kno how many of u based in NewCastle attend the games there!!

But i woul like to kno

1)how do u aquire tickets for match days(When not a season pass holder.)

Is it to over the counter? or via the internet.

2)Also wot kinda rates r there usually(I think rates differ from the opposition visiting.)

3)Also which is the best stand to view(in terms of medium rates for a middle class and view)

:lol: u thinkin why am i asking??

ans=I might visit UK enroute to US later this yr(chances r there nothin final) :lol:

:lol: rocks

You can now get tickets off the official site on the net. I assume non-ST holders can do this too.

108326[/snapback]

wot kinda rates (suitable for a middle class guy :lol: )

Also wot abt the trip to the clubs memorabillia tour(I am anaware if theres one and if yes approx rates?) :lol:

You can now get tickets off the official site on the net. I assume non-ST holders can do this too.

108326[/snapback]

Also wot abt the trip to the clubs memorabillia tour(I am anaware if theres one and if yes approx rates?) :lol:

108329[/snapback]

For ten english pounds (i think that's 6 million rupee's in your money) you can take a trip around the empty NUFC trophy room. Bargain rates! :lol:

:blush: cocks!

Edited by Smooth Operator

108326[/snapback]

108329[/snapback]

:lol:

Theres no point asking Alex that. He arrives by pit pony and obstructs the view to the three rows behind with his fucking massive cloth cap.

108326[/snapback]

108329[/snapback]

For ten english pounds (i think that's 6 million rupee's in your money) you can take a trip around the empty NUFC trophy room. Bargain rates! :lol:

:nufc: cocks!

108409[/snapback]

:blush: its 2006

Tickets are around £20, and you'll only get in the one corner next to the away fans. You'll have no bother getting in if we're playing someone like Fulham, who bring a small away following. You could get tickets for the Bar etc but they'd be a lot more expensive.

Tickets are around £20, and you'll only get in the one corner next to the away fans. You'll have no bother getting in if we're playing someone like Fulham, who bring a small away following. You could get tickets for the Bar etc but they'd be a lot more expensive.

108558[/snapback]

I think tickets are more than that aren't they - nearer 30 squid?

108326[/snapback]

108329[/snapback]

:razz: cocks!

108409[/snapback]

:blush: its 2006

108415[/snapback]

It is indeed, I suppose you're using Euro's nowadays then? :nufc:

108558[/snapback]

I think tickets are more than that aren't they - nearer 30 squid?

108568[/snapback]

Well I don't know, it's just for cup games they tend to be £20-£25. I thought away fans only payed about that as well.