Tyne Bridge is shut

Renton

Depends on the height they jump from I guess.

I saw some images of what was left of some of those who jumped from the WTC after the plane hit it and there was nothing recognisable left - just a pile of blood, guts and flesh. :o

111493[/snapback]

I never saw that, heard the "thuds" though on some show on Discovery a while back, and that was bad enough.

has anyone seen seen the footage from that skydivers helmet cam - the one where his chute doesnt deploy ?

after he hits the ground he starts moaning like hell and you can see blood on his hands and am sure his legs are 'wonky' :o

We were tipped off at work that we may have a 'jumper' coming in but nothing materialised.  There was also another fire on the Quayside - anyone know anything about that?  I was heading into town straight after work to go to the theatre and it was a nightmare - fire engines trying to get from Gateshead to the Newcastle side of the Quayside at around 6.10pm.  Thich black smoke and flames from the top of a building around Malmaison by the looks of it.

111481[/snapback]

I havent managed to find out what it was yet, was a biggy though and it looked like it was another building on City Road behind the Mal.

PIC_0053.JPG

PIC_0054.JPG

Im starting to get worried, thats two in a few days, they're getting closer this N-O lot, it'll only be a matter of weeks before mines the only building left and they finally find me :o

You could make a fortune being the on-the-spot photographer/reporter for these fires.  :o

111551[/snapback]

"on the spot" yeah, its as if I have a second sense for where these things are going to happen :o

You could make a fortune being the on-the-spot photographer/reporter for these fires.  :o

111551[/snapback]

"on the spot" yeah, its as if I have a second sense for where these things are going to happen :o

111552[/snapback]

:o

You're the one setting fire to buildings! You set fire to them then run back to your flat and take photos. You post them and go: "Oh look at this! :o Dunno what's happening there but it looks terrrrrrible!"

Edited by catmag

111551[/snapback]

111552[/snapback]

You're the one setting fire to buildings! You set fire to them then run back to your flat and take photos. You post them and go: "Oh look at this! :o Dunno what's happening there but it looks terrrrrrible!"

111553[/snapback]

shurrrrruup lass!