Man Ure or Chelski

wykikitoon

Who Would You Prefer To Win The Premiership This Season?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Manure got an excellent balance in the 90's, they had excellent youngsters coming through but also bought proven quality in key areas. Except David May.

115308[/snapback]

Aye. Nowt to do with the fans though. And they'd have had Ferguson sacked before the cup/cup winners cup victories. FACT-UPON-TYNE!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PLAY-OFFS

14. If at the end of the Season either the League Champions or the Clubs to be relegated or the question of qualification for other competitions cannot be determined because 2 or more Clubs are equal on points, goal difference and goals scored, the Clubs concerned shall play off one or more deciding League Matches on neutral grounds, the format, timing and venue of which shall be determined by the Board.

(From the official PL site)

As odious as they both are, you have to go for Man United for the sheer comedy of seeing Mourinho et al blow it at SJP. If you can't see how beautiful that would be you've got something wrong with you. FACT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT!

That was me machine-gunning you with FACT btw. :D

PLAY-OFFS

14. If at the end of the Season either the League Champions or the Clubs to be relegated or the question of qualification for other competitions cannot be determined because 2 or more Clubs are equal on points, goal difference and goals scored, the Clubs concerned shall play off one or more deciding League Matches on neutral grounds, the format, timing and venue of which shall be determined by the Board.

115313[/snapback]

Still leaves theoretical scope for SLP's 'Running Man' scenario tbh. :D

As odious as they both are, you have to go for Man United for the sheer comedy of seeing Mourinho et al blow it at SJP.  If you can't see how beautiful that would be you've got something wrong with you.  FACT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT!

115314[/snapback]

The fucking arrogance on it! Telling me what I have to go for! Man Utd underpants on today tbh.

As odious as they both are, you have to go for Man United for the sheer comedy of seeing Mourinho et al blow it at SJP.  If you can't see how beautiful that would be you've got something wrong with you.  FACT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT!

115314[/snapback]

The fucking arrogance on it! Telling me what I have to go for! Man Utd underpants on today tbh.

115317[/snapback]

FACT-ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Fact tear gas. You'll see it my way when your eyes start stinging with FACTNESS.

PLAY-OFFS

115313[/snapback]

Still leaves theoretical scope for SLP's 'Running Man' scenario tbh. :D

115315[/snapback]

:razz:

Well spotted by the solicitor!