Man Ure or Chelski

wykikitoon

Who Would You Prefer To Win The Premiership This Season?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well its a tough one.

I have enjoyed the change, but I have got sick of all the plaggy Chelsea fans in the office mouthing off about how great they are.

Man Ure have been a great side in the past but the last two seasons or so been a bit dodgy, but I would love it, love it, if they beat Chelsea and it went down to the wire.

Jose and his diving clowns have gone too far this season and its time for you to leave your cheating football in Portugal, there is no place for it in the EPL.

What do you think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never believed in a million years that these words would be typed by my own fair hands, but I'd like to see Manchester United beat Chelsea's diving, cheating, sulky, egotistical arses into the middle of next week.

Is there no way we can still beat the pair of them? :lol: No way at all? Are you suuuure? ;)

For the sheer joy of LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF at the Chelsea fans on the last day of the season, I'll take Man United please. They have to blow it on the last day at SJP though, to make it worth my while.

At one point wernt Chelski 19 points ahead?  At least it will take some heat off the "Newcastle were a staggering 12 Points ahead and Man Ure stioll won" thing!

114785[/snapback]

for that very reason...

and I NEVER thought I would see the day.

Speaking of manu, where is mufc-allover....drop me a pm if you are looking

I`m not to bothered but for Manyoo to catch Chelski it would mean having to beat Arsenal.  And i do not want Spurs getting 4th!

114777[/snapback]

AH but if Spurs get 4th and Arsenal win the champions league, that'd be priceless

I`m not to bothered but for Manyoo to catch Chelski it would mean having to beat Arsenal.  And i do not want Spurs getting 4th!

114777[/snapback]

AH but if Spurs get 4th and Arsenal win the champions league, that'd be priceless

114789[/snapback]

Would the Gooners go back in the CL? Was that finally cleared up after last season?

114777[/snapback]

114789[/snapback]

Would the Gooners go back in the CL? Was that finally cleared up after last season?

114790[/snapback]

I think so, they changed the rules so that the winners are allowed to defend their trophy but you can only have a maximum of 4 clubs per country.

Ahhh so that would mean Spurs would have to go into the UEFA cup?

Heheh COME ON Gooners haha

114801[/snapback]

Yep, last years loophole is closed, champions get in 4th go into the UEFA

Hate Chelsea's current players, but always have and always will hate Man U fans. I'd rather Chelsea won it by a long, long way. I'll love it if Man U fail to catch them, especially if they get close enough to think they've got a chance.

Edited by BlueStar