Bellamy - by Paul Gilder

Guest CrimsonFault

If Bellamy was signed back by us who would be happy

And how much do you think he would cost

119928[/snapback]

Depends if the supposed buy-back clause in his contract really exists or not.

119933[/snapback]

LM said it does so it must do!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

119928[/snapback]

119933[/snapback]

119966[/snapback]

Aye, while dismissing press speculation that Michael Owen's contract does have one.

;)

119928[/snapback]

119933[/snapback]

119966[/snapback]

Aye, while dismissing press speculation that Michael Owen's contract does have one.

;)

119972[/snapback]

pretty straightforward Alex.

Bellamy has a get out clause if certain clubs show an interest or bid for him, including us, while Owen doesn't have such a thing.

Cant wait for UM and LM to see this....  :blink:

wet panties time.

119374[/snapback]

Myself and UM were right though weren't we ? Hardly pissing my pants, crying in my beer more like. I'm usually right though.

Whereas Craig, and others, were spectacularly wrong

And won't admit it

119621[/snapback]

I bet you're a hoot to live with!! :(;)

119755[/snapback]

LM: "Those chips'll probably be done now love"

Mrs. LM: "I wouldn't have thought so, not yet."

LM: "Let's have a look eh? *opens oven door* Well whaddya know!? GOLDEN BROWN!"

Mrs. LM: "Oh good, I'm starving"

LM: "But who was right though? Was it me again? I think it was."

Mrs. LM: "That's nice pet."

LM: "Was I right though? Was I? A simple yes or no will do!"

119761[/snapback]

I like this !!

119928[/snapback]

119933[/snapback]

119966[/snapback]

;)

119972[/snapback]

Bellamy has a get out clause if certain clubs show an interest or bid for him, including us, while Owen doesn't have such a thing.

120071[/snapback]

Making it up tbh. You have no idea of the contents of either player's contract. By portraying the situation as above it makes Shepherd seem dead shrewd though.

:blink:

119928[/snapback]

119933[/snapback]

119966[/snapback]

;)

119972[/snapback]

120071[/snapback]

Making it up tbh. You have no idea of the contents of either player's contract. By portraying the situation as above it makes Shepherd seem dead shrewd though.

:(

120074[/snapback]

But you are guessing now .....

Right :blink:

Yes, at a guess, I'd say you were making it up ;)

120080[/snapback]

I've heard neither clause exists btw

Owen does have a lot of clauses in his contract which will allow him to "escape" but not the Liverpool one, or the £12m one.

LM, who do you know connected to either the Blackburn board, or the Newcastle board? Or do you know Bellamy himself?

I've heard both clauses exist, I've also heard neither clause exists ;)

120083[/snapback]

But what does your best guess tell you?

120097[/snapback]

I don't know, but I reckon Bellamy won't be here next season and Owen will.

I've heard both clauses exist, I've also heard neither clause exists ;)

120083[/snapback]

But what does your best guess tell you?

120097[/snapback]

I don't know, but I reckon Bellamy won't be here next season and Owen will.

120102[/snapback]

And who's fault will that be? (the first bit...)

120080[/snapback]

Owen does have a lot of clauses in his contract which will allow him to "escape" but not the Liverpool one, or the £12m one.

LM, who do you know connected to either the Blackburn board, or the Newcastle board? Or do you know Bellamy himself?

120082[/snapback]

I obviously can't tell you who I know at the club. The same person who told me that Shearer was about to change his mind about retiring a year ago, which I posted a month before the news was released.

I obviously can't also tell you the ex Blackburn player who tells about the potential leg breaking incident involving Souness when he was at Blackburn..

Owen has minor clauses in his contract, all players do, but not the one that is frequently mentioned, he does not have a get out clause this summer.

120080[/snapback]

your intuition, and detective skills, are about as good as that bloke in your avatar .....

Edited by LeazesMag

Does that bloke in his avatar stick his tongue out and wink constantly?

You should get that tick sorted out tbh.

120156[/snapback]

don't forget to mention, those avatars are right lying bastards as well ;)

I obviously can't also tell you the ex Blackburn player who tells about the potential leg breaking incident involving Souness when he was at Blackburn..

120144[/snapback]

Are you talking about the Dwight Yorke 5-a-sides incident LM?

Thought that one was pretty much public knowledge, might even be in Yorke's book.

120144[/snapback]

Thought that one was pretty much public knowledge, might even be in Yorke's book.

120278[/snapback]

the fuckwit liar said it was a fair challenge though, the type that happens every day in training [words to that effect]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/3518648.stm

The incident confirmed his psychopathic tendencies, which some of us pointed out before the Bellamy incident, and amazingly some people STILL thought Souness, was right, and sound of mind ... despite ALL the proof to the contrary

Edited by LeazesMag

Yes, at a guess, I'd say you were making it up :)

120080[/snapback]

120082[/snapback]

I obviously can't tell you who I know at the club. The same person who told me that Shearer was about to change his mind about retiring a year ago, which I posted a month before the news was released.

Owen has minor clauses in his contract, all players do, but not the one that is frequently mentioned, he does not have a get out clause this summer.

120144[/snapback]

Is it Alan Oliver?

120144[/snapback]

120278[/snapback]

the fuckwit liar said it was a fair challenge though, the type that happens every day in training [words to that effect]

The incident confirmed his psychopathic tendencies, which some of us pointed out before the Bellamy incident, and amazingly some people STILL thought Souness, was right, and sound of mind ... despite ALL the proof to the contrary

120283[/snapback]

Especially Shepherd....

120144[/snapback]

120278[/snapback]

120283[/snapback]

Especially Shepherd....

120503[/snapback]

Now you've gone and done it!

ab1162.gif

120144[/snapback]

120278[/snapback]

120283[/snapback]

"Blackburn have one of the Premiership's most promising strike pairings in Jon Stead and Paul Gallagher, putting pressure of the former Manchester United duo of Yorke and Andy Cole."

:):blush::o:(

120144[/snapback]

120278[/snapback]

120283[/snapback]

Especially Shepherd....

120503[/snapback]

not necessarily, he had the problem of finding the finance to get rid of him.

Money doesn't grow on trees, although many on here seem to think it does [not you though]

Interesting to note that NO ONE has yet suggested who the new Abramovic is that is going to save our club from only being the 5th most successful on and off the pitch in the last decade.....nor how ALL our old directors stretching back to the 1950's couldn't buy England players, fill the ground with 52,000 supporters and appoint England managers, and be bigger and better than all our big city rivals for 40 years bar 2

Edited by LeazesMag