Jerry Springer the opera

Renton

and did you take any photographs on your phone of the simpering toilet deposits on the way in?

no, no you did not.

useless bastard.

Guest alex
Well I went to this on Friday and thought it was pretty funny really. A bit puerile in places but that's kind of the point. It reminded me a bit of the musical in the producers - especially the tap dancing Klu Klux Klan. But if you take it in the spirit it is intended no way is it offensive. It's amazing that most of these bible bashers that were picketing it have probably never seen it - they got a big fuck off from me on my way in.

133276[/snapback]

Worth going just to tell them to fuck off really.

Well I went to this on Friday and thought it was pretty funny really. A bit puerile in places but that's kind of the point. It reminded me a bit of the musical in the producers - especially the tap dancing Klu Klux Klan. But if you take it in the spirit it is intended no way is it offensive. It's amazing that most of these bible bashers that were picketing it have probably never seen it - they got a big fuck off from me on my way in.

133276[/snapback]

I bet you formed a v-sign inside your coat pocket as you cowered your way past them. Thinking to yourself "Have some of that! You have no idea what I'm doing inside my pock...PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!!!" :quotes:

Actually asked them politely why they should tell me what I can and can't watch in a free country. They had no answer to this, and I then told them that they were the reason I was going, as they had piqued my curiousity. Again, they had no answer. I'm glad I went though as I think I'm unlikely to get the opportunity of seeing tap dancing KKK members again.

Guest alex
Actually asked them politely why they should tell me what I can and can't watch in a free country. They had no answer to this, and I then told them that they were the reason I was going, as they had piqued my curiousity. Again, they had no answer. I'm glad I went though as I think I'm unlikely to get the opportunity of seeing tap dancing KKK members again.

133321[/snapback]

If it had been a load of Sikhs protesting you'd have shat your pants :quotes:

133321[/snapback]

If it had been a load of Sikhs protesting you'd have shat your pants :quotes:

133324[/snapback]

Aye. :quotes:;)