Name calling by your elders....

Geordie Boyo

Bamp! Quality ;)

128581[/snapback]

I remember that one too. What is a Bamp thou? I always thought it was a gothic tramp or something...! :razz:

128682[/snapback]

christ on a trike.

used to use that word all the time at school - basically, anyone who had old trainers, stunk of piss, looked a bit dishevelled or came from a poor family was called a bamp.

:angry: the memories

Me Nana accused me of Shamming Abraham once. Sounds like something you'd say to a couple that you've caught fucking in the bushes, tbh, which I wasn't doing at the age of 9.

128931[/snapback]

Blatantly wanking in the bushes! ;)

Me Nana accused me of Shamming Abraham once. Sounds like something you'd say to a couple that you've caught fucking in the bushes, tbh, which I wasn't doing at the age of 9.

128931[/snapback]

Blatantly wanking in the bushes! :razz:

128942[/snapback]

Oooo, the breeze. ;)

Guest CrimsonFault

Thing is, when we're all old men, we'll be calling our grandsons and daughters "arseholes, twats, knobs, dickheads" and they won't have a clue. ;)

Thing is, when we're all old men, we'll be calling our grandsons and daughters "arseholes, twats, knobs, dickheads" and they won't have a clue.  ;)

129377[/snapback]

Imagine that!

'How olds the little twat now then, mate?'

'He's 12, he's a right little fuckwit, like. Aren't you son?'

'Fuckwit!? What's a fuckwit!?'

Guest CrimsonFault
Thing is, when we're all old men, we'll be calling our grandsons and daughters "arseholes, twats, knobs, dickheads" and they won't have a clue.  ;)

129377[/snapback]

Imagine that!

'How olds the little twat now then, mate?'

'He's 12, he's a right little fuckwit, like. Aren't you son?'

'Fuckwit!? What's a fuckwit!?'

129378[/snapback]

:razz:

"Yould could just imagine an old woman walking a dog with her husband and seeing a woman pushing a baby in a pram and going "aww, isnt that c*nt a lovely baby?"