Rob Lee on Talksport

Kid Dynamite

Nah, we have to keep Luque. I spent one Euro on a Prefab Sprouts CD just because of Bluestar's "Hot dog, Jumping frog" chant. I can't afford such kind of misinvestment

137327[/snapback]

Is that peasepud in your ava?

Nah, we have to keep Luque. I spent one Euro on a Prefab Sprouts CD just because of Bluestar's "Hot dog, Jumping frog" chant. I can't afford such kind of misinvestment

137327[/snapback]

137334[/snapback]

Nah, I don't think so ... unless Peasepud is a grumpy, old Jorman comedian. Something I doubt remembering his Jorman translations... :lol:

137327[/snapback]

137334[/snapback]

:lol:;):icon_lol:

I know i'm making a right arse of myself here by sharing this with you all.....but during one of my regular muddled up dreams i saw Luque in his toon shirt holding aloft a cup for us  :rolleyes: Perhaps we ought to keep him.......

Remember you heard it here first!!!  :lol:

137083[/snapback]

Prozac, helping women sleep since the 50's.

137122[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

havent resorted to that just yet ;)