Famous Person Above...

Scottish Mag

Should know anal beads and butt plug are in hand (and ready to be utilised on the fpa) but alas I am on the otherside of the world, at work and with a shocking hang over. But give me a few days and I might make it in time for christmas with my tub of vicks as well.

Edited by sammynb

should know vicks is a mighty fine lub replacement (obviously not when using rubber products) for vaginal sex, the fast you go the hotter it gets. alternative if toplass is more hard core there is always deep heat!

Guest Toplass-101

Should ensure a plentiful supply of lube is to hand when using "implements", invest in some ISO-Butyl Nitrite and refrain from using the contents of his medicine cabinet as he may one day have a cold or pull a muscle and require his deep heat or vicks which will be no use to him if he has shoved it up his arse.

will be paid the standard 'gay sex chat line workers fee' regardless of how many millions subscribe to "Peasepuds thread of filth" at 10 quid a pop. Also needs to inform Toplass that WiFi' fying her laptop would appear to have been a big mistake as moving it into the bedroom suddenly opens up a whole new persona. ;)

Guest Toplass-101

knows it was all his fault for letting me drink on a school night, and should also know my persona has returned to normal (well as normal as it ever was) and Im now back to being the angel he knows me to be;)