Sony's PlayStation 3 goes on sale

Lazarus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be arsed with video games any more, they seem to have reached a plateau, and better graphics aren't going to help. Maybe the Wii will be really innovative but I somehow doubt it.

I like my DS though.

193675[/snapback]

I think you'll like it as much as your DS. Its following the same principle. I think the innovation angle is overblown but it will definitely be fun

If she came on here and saw that, she'd sack you on the spot.  Is she Irish?  And do you live in France for work purposes or just for the sake of it?

I don't know why I want to know these things.  :good:

193671[/snapback]

Infatuated tbh, can't say I blame you.

-She's Irish and American, the worst kind.

-For the sake of it, I'm bored of France now, want to find somewhere more interesting.

193679[/snapback]

Tsskkk. Bored of sunny Southern France. All that good food and wine, beaches, lovely weather, skiing in winter etc must be a right drag. :angry:

Maybe a return to the bogs is in order? :D

Presumably has to be somewhere on a European timezone.  Go to Italy and live in the Tuscan countryside.  Would be class working from home somewhere like that.

193684[/snapback]

No, not at all, do most of my business in the US, but I won't move there. Italy is the only place around here we haven't ruled out, but I think it's too similar to here. I mentioned Japan to her last week and she came home with a French - Japanese phrase book and keeps mentioning random facts about it...don't know if that means anything.

Newcastle might just be weird enough to hold my interest. :good:

I can't be arsed with video games any more, they seem to have reached a plateau, and better graphics aren't going to help. Maybe the Wii will be really innovative but I somehow doubt it.

I like my DS though.

193675[/snapback]

I think you'll like it as much as your DS. Its following the same principle. I think the innovation angle is overblown but it will definitely be fun

193687[/snapback]

Always the key word with Nintendo; my fondest memories of gaming: Mario Kart, GoldenEye, Super Smash.

Something tells me returning to the wind and rain of Newcastle might be a short-lived affair. :good:  We'd let you come to piss-ups though, on the upside.

193697[/snapback]

It's decided, we're going to Thailand.

I like my DS though.

193675[/snapback]

193687[/snapback]

Always the key word with Nintendo; my fondest memories of gaming: Mario Kart, GoldenEye, Super Smash.

193698[/snapback]

Aye, that's what it should be all about. Loved the games you mention plus various Mario ones and Zelda.

You disgust me Renton! :good:

Anyway are you gonna tell us what name your wife posts under on here or WHAT?! :angry:

193738[/snapback]

Leazesmag? :D

193739[/snapback]

:)

No, I'm not disclosing that, fortunately she avoids general chat. And no cheating mods/admin!

Can picture you there actually, you filthy Irish sleazebag!

"Ting Tong!  Drink me my Wii!"

193732[/snapback]

More like.

193737[/snapback]

:good: I'll leave the watersports to the church tbh.

You disgust me Renton! :good:

Anyway are you gonna tell us what name your wife posts under on here or WHAT?! :)

193738[/snapback]

Leazesmag? :D

193739[/snapback]

:(

No, I'm not disclosing that, fortunately she avoids general chat. And no cheating mods/admin!

193745[/snapback]

She just posts on the footie board then eh? The plot thickens :angry:

She's banned from GC for fear of seeing some of the utter filth her husband comes out with. We should put a thread together linking to it all, find out her username, and send her a link tbh. He'd be grounded for a year. :good:

She's banned from GC for fear of seeing some of the utter filth her husband comes out with.  We should put a thread together linking to it all, find out her username, and send her a link tbh.  He'd be grounded for a year. :good:

193758[/snapback]

:angry:

Don't.

Please.

:D

She's banned from GC for fear of seeing some of the utter filth her husband comes out with.  We should put a thread together linking to it all, find out her username, and send her a link tbh.  He'd be grounded for a year. :good:

193758[/snapback]

:)

Don't.

Please.

:angry:

193762[/snapback]

Beg some more, beeyatch. :D

Doesn't post much and is even more negative than Renton.  Those are the only clues I have.

193782[/snapback]

This may not require the deductive powers of Sherlock Holmes.