Joke

Brock Manson

Thanks for the kind words. My pleasure I've kept you entertained you for the past 20 minutes.

159606[/snapback]

Too busy laughing at the joke tbh.

159607[/snapback]

The joke was of course a fine slice of humour but I'm sure most self-respecting people would have found my idiocy more laughable.

This was meant to be a mirth-inducing thread but it's gone horribly, horribly wrong!  :(

159590[/snapback]

It started badly to be fair.

I was mostly joking anyway, just didn't make it clear and as I said made myself look an idiot. Being laughed at on an internet forum is the least of my worries so people can do it all they want for all I care, and well I'm not sure where I gave the impression I was taking it personally - perhaps the impression I give of myself on the internet. I'm always laughing at my mates and the like anyway, so I can't really be annoyed back now...

Anyway.

Ok this has kind of gone out of proportion, but yes while it APPEARED you may have had it in for me, I knew all along you didn't ffs, I was just saying. Plus I was not taking it personally at all - what evidence have you of that? I'm not a little child, as much as it may appear as in your mind. Have I ever responded to your lighthearted pisstakes in an annoyed way? No. Perhaps sarcastically, but that's different to being annoyed - I don't even know you after all. Also I'm afraid I've hardlty observed you elsewhere in the forum so I haven't seen what you're like, so I apologise for that. My response earlier was a joke I'll have you know, and if you must ask I thought the persecution complex was related to my religion, so again I took that the wrong way. Sorry.

Anyway, I've made myself look like a complete retard in this thread, so I'll stop.

159598[/snapback]

This is how far through the thread I got before understanding the joke. I think I preferred it when it was a mystery.

I don't find it all strange you've decided to quote one of my posts, but there you go.

159390[/snapback]

Persecution complex?

159392[/snapback]

Not at all. However, it will get a bit annoying if you won't get over the fact I have this slight difference to you. :(

159544[/snapback]

Would that be the fact that DotBum is funny and you're not?

Someone explain that joke, i dont get it :lol:

161823[/snapback]

I'm still not sure. I've just thought it might mean "manage" (ie they manage to mark players) but even that doesn't make much sense.

162824[/snapback]

i took it as man iche e.g. man each.

I don't find it all strange you've decided to quote one of my posts, but there you go.

159390[/snapback]

Persecution complex?

159392[/snapback]

Not at all. However, it will get a bit annoying if you won't get over the fact I have this slight difference to you. :finger:

159544[/snapback]

Would that be the fact that DotBum is funny and you're not?

160127[/snapback]

They both made me laugh in this thread :lol:

Photoshoped by the way ;)

161823[/snapback]

I'm still not sure. I've just thought it might mean "manage" (ie they manage to mark players) but even that doesn't make much sense.

162824[/snapback]

162847[/snapback]

Oh so that's it!

Fucking hell, that classes as a joke?!

161823[/snapback]

162824[/snapback]

162847[/snapback]

Oh so that's it!

Fucking hell, that classes as a joke?!

162966[/snapback]

;)