Here comes the pitiful excuses....

Craig

Just flicked through the same story on Teamtalk and the club's site neglected to leave out this little snippet...

"Perhaps our timing was wrong. If we had signed Damien Duff or Oba Martins on transfer deadline day our fans would have been dancing in the street."

Does he really think we're that stupid that we'd have accepted the same outcome had he just waited until Thursday.

It's more than the fucking timing you got wrong you useless sack of shite! :blink:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people think this was such as disaster? What did you expect after souness spent so much money over the last year and a half, i think spending 15 million on two class players was more than we could have hoped for the and other 3 signinings were just a bonus. The only bad bit of business we did was selling bowyer.

Get off fredys back he is a class chairman who has put so much money into the team that hasnt won a single trophy and spends most seasons in mid table. What more can you want than attracting top players like owen,martins and duff? we aint man utd or chelsea we dont have unlimited funds.

191429[/snapback]

It's not his cocking money!!!!! :blink::blink:

Why do people think this was such as disaster? What did you expect after souness spent so much money over the last year and a half, i think spending 15 million on two class players was more than we could have hoped for the and other 3 signinings were just a bonus. The only bad bit of business we did was selling bowyer.

Get off fredys back he is a class chairman who has put so much money into the team that hasnt won a single trophy and spends most seasons in mid table. What more can you want than attracting top players like owen,martins and duff? we aint man utd or chelsea we dont have unlimited funds.

191429[/snapback]

It's not his cocking money!!!!! :blink::blush:

191485[/snapback]

I had to explain to some fuckwad on NO a few weeks back that Shepherd doesn't fund transfers out of his own pocket. It wasn't a misunderstanding - it's what this cretin genuinely though. Is it any wonder some people think he's doing a good job when they think he put up £10m of his own cash for Martins. :blink:

191429[/snapback]

It's not his cocking money!!!!! :blink::)

191485[/snapback]

I had to explain to some fuckwad on NO a few weeks back that Shepherd doesn't fund transfers out of his own pocket. It wasn't a misunderstanding - it's what this cretin genuinely though. Is it any wonder some people think he's doing a good job when they think he put up £10m of his own cash for Martins. :blush:

191491[/snapback]

I'm amazed these people can work out how to use a computer :blink: