Your most vivid dream or nightmare

Toonraider

Had a dream last night where I was witnessing the aftermath of a crash on the Coast Road, just after that big roundabout on Station road, between two massive trucks. I was walking right next to where they had crashed, was quite vivid, and I remember seeing a body.

Was no doubt brought on by passing a crash at the same place last Saturday, involving three cars.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a dream last night where I was witnessing the aftermath of a crash on the Coast Road, just after that big roundabout on Station road, between two massive trucks. I was walking right next to where they had crashed, was quite vivid, and I remember seeing a body.

Was no doubt brought on by passing a crash at the same place last Saturday, involving three cars.

one this morning (just got in)looked like 3-4 cars. Ambulance and law in attendance

Guest Patrokles

I was having a dream (I don't remember specifics) that was a real cliff-hanger, and I was about to get to the end and tie up all the loose ends when I was awoken by a knock on my door about something trivial. Frustrating.