FAO Magma

peasepud

I think his account must be have been hacked or just picked up.

Got to have been

195886[/snapback]

I think it was Wullie or someone who said that he didn't post too often though so I fail to see who they'd assume that could be the case. Maybe he has mental health problems....don't ask me what my excuse is...! :nono:

I think his account must be have been hacked or just picked up.

Got to have been

195886[/snapback]

I think it was Wullie or someone who said that he didn't post too often though so I fail to see who they'd assume that could be the case. Maybe he has mental health problems....don't ask me what my excuse is...! :nono:

195888[/snapback]

Or better yet, HOW...! :aye:

It was funny when his mate came on saying all was ok, but posting in capitals. Then someone sarcastically asked him to speak up. Magma's mate then posts the same message as he had earlier in even larger,, emboldened, letters :nono::aye::puke:

:puke: well I thought it was funny. :puke:

As i said, i don't go on the N-O forums, the only forums i use is this one.

195910[/snapback]

How did you come up with your username? Are you honestly expecting people to believe that two people have come up with that name independently for NUFC forums, unless I'm missing an obvious reference?

And how come your mate on N-O said you were posting exclusively over here now? :nono:

As i said, i don't go on the N-O forums, the only forums i use is this one.

195910[/snapback]

How did you come up with your username? Are you honestly expecting people to believe that two people have come up with that name independently for NUFC forums, unless I'm missing an obvious reference?

And how come your mate on N-O said you were posting exclusively over here now? :nono:

196038[/snapback]

Wotever this person saying that he's my mate and all, is aload of bullshit, i don't know how it comes up with 2 magma's i've got had this account name 4 a couple of months now, and i've never even been anywhere near the N-O forums before.

And if you've got problems about something that i may have done, which wasn't me at all you might aswell ban me from the forum, if that's your case picking on people.

I don't think anyone with the power to ban you has had a go, have they?

If you're not the same person I apologise, if you are I'd say you deserve a bit of abuse. I'm sure you can see how this might look a bit suspect, like.