how to be a complete *&*#&$

paddy

guys n gals, i was wondering :lol: if anyone on here knows of any ways to be a complete twat towards someone <_< let me explain..........one of the lads at my old work is being a twat towards one of my mates lasses, so paddy wants to strike some revenge in a harmless kinda way, ie getting loads of shite sent to the house and loads of annon texts etc etc, ones that cost the person money would be better, any way if anyone on here has a nasty streak, which of course i highly doubt :icon_lol: could you please post your ideas

ta verwy much :icon_lol:

If you've got his mobile number, be sure to sign him up on a few dodgy websites making sure his number is clearly visable.

As for the mail thing then if you can get ahold of one of those packs of 'advertisment cards' and fill in his name an address on each one he'll have junk mail forever more.

Additionally you could always PM SMO his mobile number and he could do his worst! :lol:

If you've got his mobile number, be sure to sign him up on a few dodgy websites making sure his number is clearly visable.

As for the mail thing then if you can get ahold of one of those packs of 'advertisment cards' and fill in his name an address on each one he'll have junk mail forever more.

Additionally you could always PM SMO his mobile number and he could do his worst! :lol:

Its amazing the results of writing a mobile number on the wall in the Gents in a pub, a "Friend" wrote mine on a Gents shit-house wall once, and I had no end of "punters" ring my phone morning noon and night.

Get the classifieds in the Sunday papers and sign up to as many of the freepost/freephone numbers as possible. He'll be getting shite for weeks. Also, go to insurance quote websites and put his renewal dates for a different month on each site ensuring a steady flow of calls. Tick all the 'I want you to give my details to everyone' boxes.

Don't bother with spam sites, as they'll be blacklisted by any half-decent spam filter.