Worst thing you have done

gram

Today I put a condom in the harvest festival collection at my school. Straight to hell.

I have sex, you know.

There was that time I led a lass on by going into town with her and ended up getting mortal in a pub, which ended in:

"Why did you go out with me that day if you have a girlfriend?"

"I wanted to go into town."

Have I mentioned I talk to girls?

:good::D:no

Exactly my thoughts as I read that post. What a twat. :icon_lol:

Bit harsh, like. :D

Today I put a condom in the harvest festival collection at my school. Straight to hell.

I have sex, you know.

There was that time I led a lass on by going into town with her and ended up getting mortal in a pub, which ended in:

"Why did you go out with me that day if you have a girlfriend?"

"I wanted to go into town."

Have I mentioned I talk to girls?

:good::D:no

Exactly my thoughts as I read that post. What a twat. :no

Bit harsh, like. :D

Are you judging me? :icon_lol:

I'm a nice guy so nothing to bad.

back in my DJ'ing days, the DJ booth was next to the lasses toilets, it was canny busy and a lass came out and said she needed some toilet roll as there was none left, I announced over the mic that we need some toilet roll to the lasses toilets ASAP as this girl is dying for a shit

nothing too serious....

when I was 13, I stuck a walkie talkie in the boot of my dads car right parked right outside my house...

i was waiting patiently by the bedrooom window waiting for some one to walk past the car..

Unfortunately & eventually an old lady arrived...as soon as she got close to the car

I was yelling "help! please help me! I'm stuck in the boot, HELP"

so the poor lady could just hear noises from the car thinking that someone is really stuck in the car boot he he :good:

The woman looked so distressed!

I felt so guilty and I ran downstairs & apologised to the poor woman...

nothing too serious....

when I was 13, I stuck a walkie talkie in the boot of my dads car right parked right outside my house...

i was waiting patiently by the bedrooom window waiting for some one to walk past the car..

Unfortunately & eventually an old lady arrived...as soon as she got close to the car

I was yelling "help! please help me! I'm stuck in the boot, HELP"

so the poor lady could just hear noises from the car thinking that someone is really stuck in the car boot he he :good:

The woman looked so distressed!

I felt so guilty and I ran downstairs & apologised to the poor woman...

Puff :D