Weekend Fracas!

Noelie

It is my considered opinion that Roeder should start Bernard at left-back.

OK, so he is considered not match-fit but just what is being match fit?

He has been training, he has put some time in with the reserves, how unfit can he be?

Ramage is not a left-sided player, Bernard is. If Bernard struggles take him off and put Ramage in to replace him.

What's there to lose other than the match and I think we expect to do that bar a miracle.

Should never have let Elliot go, he was a good substitute left-back or centre-back.

Butt should be on the bench and maybe get some time on the field, he might just have something to make up for after the last game against his old team.

Taylor and Moore should start as central defenders.

What's your opinions?

Guest Patrokles

I was going to start a new thread but I realised it could go in this one:

Personally, I'd give Duff a go at left-back on Sunday. It's probably a more natural position to him than it is to Ramage, and if he does get forward, at least he'll be able to cross with the natural foot from that side.

Guest Patrokles

n'zogbia at left back behind duff for me

N'Zogbia REALLY can't defend, but he's been better on the left wing than Duff. For me, that says you need to switch that around.

I like taylor Ramage and Moore as center backs, Bramble should be history now he's blown his chances time and time again and is a complete liability costing us points and unsettling the whole team (he can't do confidence any good).

Tough to pick the two center backs out of taylor ramage and Moore. as taylor looked great there last night but Ramage and Moore have always looked decent to me when deployed in there propper CB positions.

Car although not great hasn't been as bad as i feared.......... SO FAR!!

Very tough choice really for Man U, i think i'd go:

Car Taylor Moore Ramage*

*Unless Bernard is doing particularly well in training, then stick him in and put Ramage on the bench. If Car takes turn for the worst and i do expect him to within the next few games then maybe Ramage taylor or possibly even Milner at RB.

It'd also be very interesting to see how a taylor ramage CB partnership would go when/if Bernard gets fit or when Baba eventually comes back. Inexperienced i know but it could work well imo!