• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See the sale! Gung Ho! That's all I've got to say to you. :lol:

go eat a KitKat :D

Worst

Comeback

Ever

in my defence I have no defence to his point....

<_<

Have you not been promised twelfty thousand pounds a month by the most stand-uppest guys this side of Omaha to promote them there Kit Kats?

ever get the feeling you'd have been better off if you'd stayed shtum?

To be fair to you, when you have that much passion for a window, you can't keep it to yourself. You felt compelled to share it with us, and that's ok.

ever get the feeling you'd have been better off if you'd stayed shtum?

:lol: Often. We could talk about Texas Hold 'Em, if you'd prefer. :D

That Poker thread is the worst ever like, you people need to find some real friends to play real Poker with - how can you bluff over the net ffs!

:lol: Amateur.

That Poker thread is the worst ever like, you people need to find some real friends to play real Poker with - how can you bluff over the net ffs!

:lol: Amateur.

I thought I was the KING yesterday. 4 to the flop, the flop comes T T 5. I check cos I was only there because I was the BB. Everyone else checks apart from one bloke who overbets the pot with a 375 bet. This looks suss cos if he actually had a ten he would want action. Everyone else folded and I re-raised him all-in with nothing. He folded. NAILS!

I thought I was the KING yesterday. 4 to the flop, the flop comes T T 5. I check cos I was only there because I was the BB. Everyone else checks apart from one bloke who overbets the pot with a 375 bet. This looks suss cos if he actually had a ten he would want action. Everyone else folded and I re-raised him all-in with nothing. He folded. NAILS!

Nice one, it's always great when you see one of those called, though. Someone ends up doubling up with a pair of fives. You're left there wondering why the bloke went all in 53o. :lol:

And you've even managed to answer Renton's question. :D

Rotundington is just hiding his grief at yet another activity that makes him feel like an outsider. They're actually inventing new things to make him feel like more of a freak now. :lol: