* 14" Colour Screen

* On Screen Display

* Automatic Search Tuning

* 90 Programmable Memories

* Sleep Timer

* SCART socket

* Full Function Remote Control

* Teletext

But I have no aerial plug and stuff,so all the channels will be pretty crap quality.

What sort of Aerial should I buy and which will get me the best quality?

Thanks for you're time.

To be more helpful,I'm going to be placing it right next to the window in my room..my dad has set up a Technomate SL5500 or summert,and that's really good quality.

That might be because we have an aerial plug downstairs. :S

I bought one for £16 in John Lewis which gives a crystal clear pic, just go in the Electrical bit of that and you'll find them. You could also buy a Freeview set for around £30. You'd still need the aerial for that, but as long as it was half decent you'd definately pick up a clear picture.

Where I live all the houses share one big aerial, which was recently replaced so the telly had to be re-tuned.

Now though the downstairs telly which uses this aerial has a fuzzy picture even after re-tuning. ;)

The one upstairs is fine as it has it's own aerial you can jiggy about. Although sometimes it gives me a static shock which hurts. :wink2: Bloody things.

I got one from the pound shop and it works a treat but as other people have said it will depend where you live.

16566[/snapback]

How much was it?

I got one from the pound shop and it works a treat but as other people have said it will depend where you live.

16566[/snapback]

How much was it?

16646[/snapback]

I knew some sad cunt was going to ask that so I'll give you your jolly.

£1 like every other bastard thing in the pound shop you thick twat, thats why they call it the pound shop

:wink2: