Celtic V Liverpool Legends Match

Mad-on-the-cocks

All for a good cause, its starting now on C5, loads of beer bellys on show. BTW its our song YNWA not Celtics ffs. Nothing else on so thought it would interest someone.

It's Rogers and Hammerstiens song you uneducated scouse bindipping scruffy shell suit wearing tramp.

All for a good cause, its starting now on C5, loads of beer bellys on show. BTW its our song YNWA not Celtics ffs. Nothing else on so thought it would interest someone.

It's Rogers and Hammerstiens song you uneducated scouse bindipping scruffy shell suit wearing tramp.

I admit I could be wrong .....

he might not have a shell suit!

Carousel yes you brain of Britain, round of applause, if I got on my fuckin high horse and called you a fuckin tramp besides other things you boring cunt, sign on your fuckin self, yawn fuckin yawn. My sides are fuckin splitting here, ever thought of going on stage, even your usrname is so oooooo original for a Toon fan who hate Mackems, I bet you your birds had a fuck off one.

Carousel yes you brain of Britain, round of applause, if I got on my fuckin high horse and called you a fuckin tramp besides other things you boring cunt, sign on your fuckin self, yawn fuckin yawn. My sides are fuckin splitting here, ever thought of going on stage, even your usrname is so oooooo original for a Toon fan who hate Mackems, I bet you your birds had a fuck off one.

:lol:

Oh my.

Edited by Sima

This years award for most appropriate use of smiley goes to...

This years award for most appropriate use of smiley goes to...