Miserable Day

catmag

Guest Patrokles

The sun is always shining when you're spending a lazy sunday with friends!

Aww how lovely! Sounds like something you'd get out of a Fortune Cookie :o

except I'm spending it on the internet because the one person left here currently is weird. I don't want to talk to her. But everyone else gets back soon!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

except I'm spending it on the internet because the one person left here currently is weird. I don't want to talk to her. But everyone else gets back soon!

Tell us more about this weird lass. In what way is she weird? Does she have strange afflictions or something? :o

Guest Patrokles

Tell us more about this weird lass. In what way is she weird? Does she have strange afflictions or something? :o

She's American and edgy and nervous and talks about shit like art and things. SHe has stare-y eyes./ That's the biggest problem. I can't make eye contact because it creeps me out. She's INTENSE. but really nice. Just... she scares me. and bores me. So, you know. WINNER.

She's American and edgy and nervous and talks about shit like art and things. SHe has stare-y eyes./ That's the biggest problem. I can't make eye contact because it creeps me out. She's INTENSE. but really nice. Just... she scares me. and bores me. So, you know. WINNER.

Poor lass. She does sound a bit weird and boring like. But maybe she just doesnt know what else to talk about except her art. Give her another chance and tell her to put some sunglasses on to hide her craaaazy eyes!! :o