FM07 Help

Matty

Had to start a new game because of the PC Crash of 2006, first thing I'm doing is sacking current coaching staff apart from the 'keeper coach and Clarky.

Aim to get 5 stars in all coaching areas. Then I'll tailor make a schedule for;

Keepers

Fullbacks

Centre backs

Defensive Midfielder

Attacking Midfielder

Wingers

Strikers

Targetman.

once that's done I'll sell as many players as possible, even if it means dumping the reserve squad. Hopefully get the squad down to about 20-25 players. Sign some freebies, a couple of center halves and a real defensive midfielder.

I play a 4-1-3-2

-------XXX--XXX

/\-------------------/\

XXX-----XXX-----XXX

----------XXX

XXX--XXX--XXX--XXX

----------XXX

--------------------------Martins Rossi

Duff/Zog--------------- Emre/Parker------------- Dyer/Milner/Nobby

-------------------------------Butt

Bernard/Baba--- Taylor--- Moore/Bramble/Ramage---Carr/Ramage

------------------------------Given

Set all positional defaults, with a couple of tweaks. Short passing quick tempo, as wide as possible and use targetman and playmaker, run onto ball for Martins.

• 1 month later...

How do I make use of my feeder club? I got the board to give me one, but whenever I sign a player I still have work permit issues?

Edit-- OK, so they let me sign him without a permit, but how do I send him to the feeder club? :lol:

Edited by Zathras

How do I make use of my feeder club? I got the board to give me one, but whenever I sign a player I still have work permit issues?

Edit-- OK, so they let me sign him without a permit, but how do I send him to the feeder club? :lol:

yeah, I've been having issues with this, I think you have to wait a year before sending him off. Unless your feeder club makes a loan offer....

I've got Grampus (money), Odra Wodzislaw(work permit) and Inverness CT( Loan and first options)

Grampus make me about £4m a month! :lol:

You can only send players to feeder clubs during a transfer window, if you click on a player you select "Send to affiliate", but the player has to agree to the move.

You can only send players to feeder clubs during a transfer window, if you click on a player you select "Send to affiliate", but the player has to agree to the move.

Why would my feeder club be greyed out even during the window?

Was part of the agreement to actually send players there? or was it just to get first option on players.

They may have exceeded their quota of loan players.

Its worth having more than one feeder club.