PES6

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who claims the PS2 version is better than the 360 version obviously either doesnt own or hasnt played the 360 version tbh

Yeah but you are missing out on the random player mode. :mellow:

Those are awesome! are there any PS2 patches kicking about with those kits??

Not sure, I did have a look on ebay earlier and there are services on there where you can send your memory card away and have the kit graphics added to your save file.

Just get a max drive and go to pesfan.com ?

Don't Max Drives only update option files ie. just have fixed kits working with the games editing system?

I patched PES4 for my PS2 a few years ago, and it was great! having all kits made from scratch as bitmap files. Problem with the console, you can't mix and match patches like for PC unless you really know what you're doing and have time to look it up... meh I guess I'll have to look into it, because the default kits really do look bad!

Don't Max Drives only update option files ie. just have fixed kits working with the games editing system?

I patched PES4 for my PS2 a few years ago, and it was great! having all kits made from scratch as bitmap files. Problem with the console, you can't mix and match patches like for PC unless you really know what you're doing and have time to look it up... meh I guess I'll have to look into it, because the default kits really do look bad!

Might be simpler to get hold of the PC version.

You can mix and match patches if your name is Jonathan Bramley. :razz:

How do the spasticated among us i.e moi download all the proper names and strips onto the PS2 then? I've got a PC, PS2, and t'internet, what next?

Get it chipped like I have mine. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone who claims the PS2 version is better than the 360 version obviously either doesnt own or hasnt played the 360 version tbh

Yeah but you are missing out on the random player mode. :(

I love that mode! It makes the game so much more fun. It would be quite cool to have a similar feature where you could actually pick the players you wanted for a one-off game.

Why isn't Shearer in the Classic England team? Ian Wright?!

Yeah but you are missing out on the random player mode. :D

I love that mode! It makes the game so much more fun. It would be quite cool to have a similar feature where you could actually pick the players you wanted for a one-off game.

Why isn't Shearer in the Classic England team? Ian Wright?!

Probally cos he has just retired, he can be found in the PS2 version in the bit where you buy the older players with your PES points.

• 2 months later...

Just got it on the PSP for £11.99, very impressed, graphics are superb, no commentary which is a bit of a bonus as it's usually crap, the kits are wrong which is to be expected, but the gameplay is superb.

• 1 month later...