Michael Shields on his way home

bobbyshinton

:unsure:

Do you know that he's innocent then? Or is it just because he's a Liverpool fan?

:(

Could have been an Everton fan. no fuckin difference. Hey lad their is too many smart arses giving the Michael Shields Bile onto various forums, you'se don't know the lad, or the case or the shithole of a place called Bulgaria, Bulgaria, what a fuckin joke that place is, you name me a European country that chains you to a radiator in the hall of the police station and a country thats so corrupt that the cosanostra would be fuckin proud of.

Now I do feel for the family of the lad who got attacked and the lad himself, he was attacked and nearly lost his life, but just saying Michael done it has set him up for the rest of his life, Its like winning the lottery with just pointing the finger at an innocent lad, fuck me the money he was getting he would have said his ma or da twatted him with the brick.

Read the reports read the facts, self pity City again, thats a laugh, been on this forum a while now, don't preach Hillsborough and the wrong doins by South Yorkshire Police, Don't moan at you when you show things and links from that scumrag paper, I havent put any reports about Michaels case, because of one thing, who the fuck cares except for our own.

Your no better than the Manc cunts who sang sick Michael Shields songs Hillsborough songs and called us murderers at Old Trafford last Sunday.

I have reada few positive posts on here and tend to think the ones with LOL blah blah are kids, I have done a few things myself to raise money and another thing, do you think the club would have let us do collections INSIDE anfield, do a mosaic in the kop Free Michael, if they never thought he was innocent, even the players chipped in to finish the fine.

Anyway he's home soon and whayever you say won't change fuck all Cheers

Why was someone who was "in bed" arrested out of interest?

Identified?

If it had been the classic "caught up in something in the wrong place at the wrong time" then I could understand it as I've seen it happen but my gut reaction is that picking someone up who as I said was "in bed" seems a bit random.

I admit to prejudice - I hate the fuckers.

:unsure:

Do you know that he's innocent then? Or is it just because he's a Liverpool fan?

:(

Could have been an Everton fan. no fuckin difference. Hey lad their is too many smart arses giving the Michael Shields Bile onto various forums, you'se don't know the lad, or the case or the shithole of a place called Bulgaria, Bulgaria, what a fuckin joke that place is, you name me a European country that chains you to a radiator in the hall of the police station and a country thats so corrupt that the cosanostra would be fuckin proud of.

Now I do feel for the family of the lad who got attacked and the lad himself, he was attacked and nearly lost his life, but just saying Michael done it has set him up for the rest of his life, Its like winning the lottery with just pointing the finger at an innocent lad, fuck me the money he was getting he would have said his ma or da twatted him with the brick.

Read the reports read the facts, self pity City again, thats a laugh, been on this forum a while now, don't preach Hillsborough and the wrong doins by South Yorkshire Police, Don't moan at you when you show things and links from that scumrag paper, I havent put any reports about Michaels case, because of one thing, who the fuck cares except for our own.

Your no better than the Manc cunts who sang sick Michael Shields songs Hillsborough songs and called us murderers at Old Trafford last Sunday.

I have reada few positive posts on here and tend to think the ones with LOL blah blah are kids, I have done a few things myself to raise money and another thing, do you think the club would have let us do collections INSIDE anfield, do a mosaic in the kop Free Michael, if they never thought he was innocent, even the players chipped in to finish the fine.

Anyway he's home soon and whayever you say won't change fuck all Cheers

Not knowing the full evidence means I cant comment on his guilt or innocence, I can say that I sure as hell am glad its not me as I wouldn't want to trade places for anything.

Couple of questions though MOTR purely out of interest and not looking to take the piss or anything.

1. This is going to sound like a pisstake but what was he doing in bed? again, I dont even know what time the attack took place but normally for us and scousers its a full night on the pop.

2. Im guessing he was in a hotel, if he was in bed then surely there would be witnesses to say they'd seen him go in etc?

3. At the same time though, saying he was in bed seems more realistic to be true, more chance to be proven wrong by CCTV or eyewitnesses than if he'd said he was there but didnt have anything to do with it.

4. If this other bloke has admitted it then why havent you lot grabbed him and dragged the twat over there?

The sceptic in me says that the 'real assailant' was a well thought out attempt to get him off ie someone in another country admits doing it (knowing he cant be extradited) therefore surely they cant convict an innocent man. This in itself does nothing to prove Shields's guilt purely fans trying to get a fellow fan off.

CCTV in Bulgaria??? Ho ho ho - they've just got electricity FFS

Its a tough one - my guess is that he was there - which is why he had such a bad alibi and why he was ID'd - he may just have been the mouthiest guy around or had less of a sloping skull than the rest of them

He may not have carried out the attack but that's what can happen when you go to strange countries - hell, we all mock the Yanks when they start on about "ma constushhhional rites" here in the UK don't we?

And the British police have fitted up a few folk in their time so we shouldn't be pointing the finger at the Bulgarians

The problem is STILL that English supporers go overseas looking for serious trouble - until that stops there is always the chance of sommat like this

It's great that during all this free an innocent man coverage, no one seems to give a stuff about the bloke whose head got squashed to about half it's normal size when all he was doing was trying to make a living and feed his family.

Obviously not as compelling a story than some supposedly innocent brit imprisoned abroad for the likes of Trevor McDonald.

Gets on my tits that.

This just in: 500 dead in plane crash, including two Britons.

Who gives a shit?

It's great that during all this free an innocent man coverage, no one seems to give a stuff about the bloke whose head got squashed to about half it's normal size when all he was doing was trying to make a living and feed his family.

Obviously not as compelling a story than some supposedly innocent brit imprisoned abroad for the likes of Trevor McDonald.

Gets on my tits that.

Who gives a shit?

Out of interest, which do you want to hear about more: a car crash in China that's killed two people or one in Northumberland that's killed two people?

Gets on my tits that.

Who gives a shit?

Out of interest, which do you want to hear about more: a car crash in China that's killed two people or one in Northumberland that's killed two people?

My point was that the idea that a small proportion of a large number of people killed somewhow makes it a worse tragedy.

Gets on my tits that.

Who gives a shit?

My point was that the idea that a small proportion of a large number of people killed somewhow makes it a worse tragedy.

No, it just makes it more news worthy for people living in the UK.

Perhaps. I would have thought a tragedy killing so many people would be newsworthy enough though.

Well then you're naive. "100,000 people starve to death in the third world" gets a bit boring after the third time.

Perhaps. I would have thought a tragedy killing so many people would be newsworthy enough though.

Well then you're naive. "100,000 people starve to death in the third world" gets a bit boring after the third time.

Ooh you nasty man! :unsure:

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Says a lot about the world we live in though.