Who's this 'Snoops' character??

snakehips

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's just another poster like any of us. No one questions the veracity of anyone else, really, but suddenly when someone who isn't male and is relatively young starts posting, everyoneeither tries to tap that shit or decides they must be fake. Plus being nice (which she is) is sometimes like asking to be thrown to the wolves.

Patrokles blatently on the tap... :lol:

Guest Patrokles

She's just another poster like any of us. No one questions the veracity of anyone else, really, but suddenly when someone who isn't male and is relatively young starts posting, everyoneeither tries to tap that shit or decides they must be fake. Plus being nice (which she is) is sometimes like asking to be thrown to the wolves.

Patrokles blatently on the tap... :lol:

Not after my experiences over the last couple of months. :icon_lol:

1. I am 22

2. I am female

3. I am not a fat bastard

4.Its not my fault there was a furore on N-O when I joined it. So a lass joins a forum, big frigging deal!!

5. Gemmill is funny :nufc:

6.I am not an "it"

7.Dunno what the big deal is about me, there are other lasses on here too!

8.How old are you like Snakehips? 80-odd? :nufc:

9.Fed up with being accused of being male. Girls can be on forums too!

:lol::lol::icon_lol:

And catmag, please hurry up with my Gemmill badge :nufc:

Ah, 22 with a mental age of 15 - explains the Gemmill fascination.

80-odd? Hmmmm, it is sooooo easy to go off people :doh::blush: Half that, take about 4 years off and you would be close *cough*.

Edited by snakehips

I do beg your pardon. :lol::icon_lol:

errrm, not strictly true, i had the 3rd degree for ages :mellow:

I think i'm accepted into the clique now though :lol:

You had the third degree because you STOLE someone else's username. And because you used to chuck spectacular hissy fits if anyone suggested you were one and the same. FACT! :mellow:

NO not fact Bianca...fact is someone used MY name and registered on the old toonchat before i did as i didnt use forums back then!! HE was the name thief!! :stars:

And yes i do have a quick temper and used to tell people what i thought of them.....but then, im allowed just one fault to my otherwise perfect character :lol:

Are you getting us mixed up with Skunkers again?

If you're referring to Gemmill's bullying, you have to put up with that for a minimum of 6 months, it's in the rules.

You had the third degree because you STOLE someone else's username. And because you used to chuck spectacular hissy fits if anyone suggested you were one and the same. FACT! :lol:

NO not fact Bianca...fact is someone used MY name and registered on the old toonchat before i did as i didnt use forums back then!! HE was the name thief!! :(

And yes i do have a quick temper and used to tell people what i thought of them.....but then, im allowed just one fault to my otherwise perfect character :stars:

Erm, so let's get this right. He picked the name first but he stole it from you? Righto..... :mellow:

If you're referring to Gemmill's bullying, you have to put up with that for a minimum of 6 months, it's in the rules.

:(

Actually if i think back to the old toonchat days Renton, it wasnt Gemmill who was so mean to me, it was mainly Steve....(i think he's coming down to Torquay to work at Torbay hosp soon or might be here now...i'll have to meet up with him and make him pay)!! :stars:

It wasnt the name thing that got my back up it was when comments became quite personal and nasty to absolutely anything i said!! :(

You had the third degree because you STOLE someone else's username. And because you used to chuck spectacular hissy fits if anyone suggested you were one and the same. FACT! :lol:

NO not fact Bianca...fact is someone used MY name and registered on the old toonchat before i did as i didnt use forums back then!! HE was the name thief!! :(

And yes i do have a quick temper and used to tell people what i thought of them.....but then, im allowed just one fault to my otherwise perfect character :stars:

Erm, so let's get this right. He picked the name first but he stole it from you? Righto..... :mellow:

Nooo i'd already used the name for ages in a chat room and on the old rivals message boards....when i finally found toonchat, 'toonraider' was already registered.

:nah:

Actually if i think back to the old toonchat days Renton, it wasnt Gemmill who was so mean to me, it was mainly Steve....(i think he's coming down to Torquay to work at Torbay hosp soon or might be here now...i'll have to meet up with him and make him pay)!! :(

It wasnt the name thing that got my back up it was when comments became quite personal and nasty to absolutely anything i said!! :(

They never did, you soft shite! It was a combination of PMT and your already short temper that basically sent you round the twist so you went MENTAL when anyone said anything to you. :stars:

Actually if i think back to the old toonchat days Renton, it wasnt Gemmill who was so mean to me, it was mainly Steve....(i think he's coming down to Torquay to work at Torbay hosp soon or might be here now...i'll have to meet up with him and make him pay)!! :stars:

Steve is Gemmill's best mate though. If you get on his wrong side it's curtains. Just rise above the tea-total novelty tie wearing Oz bastid is my advice. :(

Actually if i think back to the old toonchat days Renton, it wasnt Gemmill who was so mean to me, it was mainly Steve....(i think he's coming down to Torquay to work at Torbay hosp soon or might be here now...i'll have to meet up with him and make him pay)!! :(

It wasnt the name thing that got my back up it was when comments became quite personal and nasty to absolutely anything i said!! :nah:

Steve is Gemmill's best mate though. If you get on his wrong side it's curtains. Just rise above the tea-total novelty tie wearing Oz bastid is my advice. :(

oh i do now...basically this is what i think :finger::stars: