car insurance

paddy

tried confused and they came up with a company in ireland quoting half the best price i had already

that'll dingdangdo for me

I'm witcha bro ;)

Been trying to get insurance for Hips jnr today. :icon_lol:<_<:(:blush: As he's not 18 yet and it's his first car they (Tesco cheapest) wanted £1700-odd !!!!!!!!!!!!! All up front and no instalments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Sooooooooo, Quinn Direct, I think it is, in Ireland have quoted £1490 with instalments allowed. :icon_lol: Still a fucking big wedge, but better than all the rest.

Car insurance; stupid, just stupid.

Calm down, it's only an advert.

Have you SEEN the accident stats?

He's guaranteed to bend the car within the first couple of years - with luck he won't get injured but the chances that the insurance people will have to pay out on a 17 yr old are very very high - I'm amazed they insure ANY of them TBH

I was sayihg to anyone who would listen (mrs hips - captive audience :icon_lol: ) that insureres should have different levels for lads with/without qualifications.

Hips jnr, whilst not being academically brilliant, is a steady lad who has A's and B's in his GCSE's and is now doing A-levels. Your average boy-racer is an un-intelligent, burberry cap-wearing ne'er do well who is a far greater risk than my son.

Stereo-typing, or a reasoned argument? Thoughts?

tried confused and they came up with a company in ireland quoting half the best price i had already

that'll dingdangdo for me

I'm witcha bro :icon_lol:

Been trying to get insurance for Hips jnr today. :icon_lol:<_<:(:blush: As he's not 18 yet and it's his first car they (Tesco cheapest) wanted £1700-odd !!!!!!!!!!!!! All up front and no instalments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Sooooooooo, Quinn Direct, I think it is, in Ireland have quoted £1490 with instalments allowed. :icon_lol: Still a fucking big wedge, but better than all the rest.

Car insurance; stupid, just stupid.

Calm down, it's only an advert.

Have you SEEN the accident stats?

He's guaranteed to bend the car within the first couple of years - with luck he won't get injured but the chances that the insurance people will have to pay out on a 17 yr old are very very high - I'm amazed they insure ANY of them TBH

Stats taken from CRASH magazine? ;)

I was sayihg to anyone who would listen (mrs hips - captive audience ;) ) that insureres should have different levels for lads with/without qualifications.

Hips jnr, whilst not being academically brilliant, is a steady lad who has A's and B's in his GCSE's and is now doing A-levels. Your average boy-racer is an un-intelligent, burberry cap-wearing ne'er do well who is a far greater risk than my son.

Stereo-typing, or a reasoned argument? Thoughts?

Might make the thick shits try harder at getting an education, which can only be a good thing.

In fact, just restrict things unless they get certain grades. Things like oxygen.

Youthophobe.

well I managed to scrape me dad's pride and joy the first time I took it out after passing me test :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

the Boy W demolished a stop sign in broad daylight to such effect that the polis were actually scratching their heads wondering just HOW he'd done so much damage <_<:(:blush::angry:

and we won't mention Miss W and a totalled Peugeot 106..................................... ;):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Youthophobe.

well I managed to scrape me dad's pride and joy the first time I took it out after passing me test :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

the Boy W demolished a stop sign in broad daylight to such effect that the polis were actually scratching their heads wondering just HOW he'd done so much damage <_<:(:blush::angry:

and we won't mention Miss W and a totalled Peugeot 106..................................... ;):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Especially to the Lollipop lady that had been holding it at the time!!!!!

Youthophobe.

tbigtq6.jpg

Youthophobe.

well I managed to scrape me dad's pride and joy the first time I took it out after passing me test :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

the Boy W demolished a stop sign in broad daylight to such effect that the polis were actually scratching their heads wondering just HOW he'd done so much damage :angry::angry::angry::angry:

tbigtq6.jpg

<_<:(:blush::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Near (chitty) Far (chitty) in a motor car, oh what a happy time we'll spend...

Can't get this out my head now. :icon_lol:

I wish you would just 'come out' Gemmill. You'll feel so much better. Have a word with Meenze to see the best way to do it.

btw there is another thought about Rob taking his dad's pride and joy out and scraping it, but as it's before 9pm I wont go there ;)

Talking of accidents, did anyone see Traffic Cops on wednesday evening? I would never have a Peugot 206 after seeing that.

well Miss W walked away with a few bruises after hitting the central reservation of the M4 at 70 mph and bouncing right across the road in the evening rush.......................... and that was a 106