Hooliganism - the Sicilian experience

Scottish Mag

Pele = great goalscorer,overrated footballer

He scored the goals and had the classic brazilian name,i'd rate peter beardsley a better footballerthan mr pele tbh.

Beardsley should be right up there for pure vision in the first place

Guessing you seem to be forgetting Pele wasn't an out and out striker and in his later years was a playmaker as well?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pele = great goalscorer,overrated footballer

He scored the goals and had the classic brazilian name,i'd rate peter beardsley a better footballerthan mr pele tbh.

Beardsley should be right up there for pure vision in the first place

Guessing you seem to be forgetting Pele wasn't an out and out striker and in his later years was a playmaker as well?

Sorry i was just going by the in the flesh action ive seen compared to the recorded video highlights ive seen,otherwise i would have to say maradona was by far the greatest ever footballer.I have seen Zico in the 1-0 win over England at wembley in the early 80's tho,he was a good player

Edited by @yourservice

Players better than Zidane to name a few:

Pele

Maradona

Cruyff

Garrincha

Best

Beckenbauer

Platini

Zico

Didi

Van Basten

Puskas

Di Stefano

John Charles

Can't believe Bobby Charlton hasn't got a mention!!

AND, most of you are not old enough to have seen some of these players except maybe on videos. In my opinion Di Stefano is No.1

Coming back round to the topic in question. Is staring into your pint when a big skinheaded hooligan produces a knife showing 'incredible restraint' or merely 'shitting your keks'. I know what it would have been in my case!!!

I know its wrong to think and would have looked bad on the club . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .but! I wish wed had some tattooed knuckle dragging neanderthols over there to crack a few heads of these teenage mafia wannabes!

Coming back round to the topic in question. Is staring into your pint when a big skinheaded hooligan produces a knife showing 'incredible restraint' or merely 'shitting your keks'. I know what it would have been in my case!!!

I know its wrong to think and would have looked bad on the club . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .but! I wish wed had some tattooed knuckle dragging neanderthols over there to crack a few heads of these teenage mafia wannabes!

After having guns and knives shoved in my face over the years, I guess it would be just as well I wasn't there; I probably would have ended up arguing with the fucker, sorry, wanker, sorry, soft-as-shit wanker. :)

A small group of journalists was approached by two youths who, having boasted that they were hooligans - 'We are the Palermo Ultras,' they explained with sneers on their faces - demanded to know if they had found Newcastle supporters of a similar persuasion.

'Yes, they're over there. They're called the Toon Ultras.'

<_<

;)